PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a super dummy?

krimsonrane
11-01-2014, 12:41 PM
A training dummy with unlimited hitpoints and absolutely no immunity to anything. +1
Now if you could put that training dummy in a place where I could test any ability, spell or power I would be set. +2
And finally, if I could make that super dummy look like any creature I choose we would be having a christmas party. +3

Trillea
11-01-2014, 02:19 PM
A training dummy with unlimited hitpoints and absolutely no immunity to anything. +1
Now if you could put that training dummy in a place where I could test any ability, spell or power I would be set. +2
And finally, if I could make that super dummy look like any creature I choose we would be having a christmas party. +3

Great idea, and as for where, I suggest just inside the Cerulean Hills so that the monsters there don't get in the way of someone trying to test something at whatever level you need.

Tscheuss
11-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Great idea, and as for where, I suggest just inside the Cerulean Hills so that the monsters there don't get in the way of someone trying to test something at whatever level you need.

That's a good idea for location. One could also expand that to just inside any wilderness area. Ataraxia comes to mind as a nice super-dummy location. :)

krimsonrane
11-01-2014, 02:38 PM

good idea.

Trillea
11-01-2014, 02:42 PM
That's a good idea for location. One could also expand that to just inside any wilderness area. Ataraxia comes to mind as a nice super-dummy location. :)

If Ataraxia is a F2P area it wouldn't be a bad choice as well, but a test dummy shouldn't be locked behind a pay wall IMO. I can't remember if Ataraxia is free or not cuz I hate that place lol.

Tscheuss
11-01-2014, 02:53 PM
If Ataraxia is a F2P area it wouldn't be a bad choice as well, but a test dummy shouldn't be locked behind a pay wall IMO. I can't remember if Ataraxia is free or not cuz I hate that place lol.

It is free, but that wouldn't matter if the super-dummy were placed inside the gate of every wilderness area. :)

krimsonrane
11-01-2014, 06:16 PM
It is free, but that wouldn't matter if the super-dummy were placed inside the gate of every wilderness area. :)

next to a shrine or with a tavern nearby. call it a training oasis.

niehues
11-01-2014, 08:51 PM

DPS calculator PLEASE!