PDA

View Full Version : ARTYs UNITE!

Livmo
10-28-2014, 04:45 PM
Hiyas,

Please check out this thread over here, https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/450850-Update-24-and-beyond-Spell-pass?p=5463152&viewfull=1#post5463152

And add comments good, bad, undecided, etc. to give an arty presence regarding the topic of the thread, "Update 24 and beyond - Spell pass".

My aim is for more options regarding spells, and updated, or improved upon arty enhancement trees regarding SLAs.

Thanks,

Livmo

Singular
10-29-2014, 09:14 PM
I wonder how many of us there are.

Looonatic
10-30-2014, 11:40 AM
I've returned to DDO after a long absence and I love the artificers. They feel incredibly self-contained to me; especially warforged artificers. I find myself wondering how an all artificer team would perform. I suspect major hiney kickage being done. :)

Kawai
10-30-2014, 01:29 PM
>cough cough<
...deadly pls :)

Singular
11-02-2014, 11:12 PM
I've returned to DDO after a long absence and I love the artificers. They feel incredibly self-contained to me; especially warforged artificers. I find myself wondering how an all artificer team would perform. I suspect major hiney kickage being done. :)

Artie teams are ridiculously powerful in heroics and do very well in epics, too. When they first came out, people used to run all artie shrouds. Because everyone is plink-plinking, most things die before getting near you. And everyone can keep their distance from the mobs, so the only mobs you really have to worry about are casters and maybe ranged. But those can be CC'd easily enough.