PDA

View Full Version : VIP and Iconic

Magjua
10-24-2014, 08:39 PM
Hello, new player with a VIP account here, do Iconics come with VIP? when I try to make one it takes me to the buy VIP page or class unlock in the store, I thought they came with VIP?

Thanks!

Qhualor
10-24-2014, 08:46 PM
no sorry. you have to buy them. very few things that VIPs actually have to buy though.

PsychoBlonde
10-25-2014, 08:40 PM
no sorry. you have to buy them. very few things that VIPs actually have to buy though.

They were packaged as part of the Shadowfell Conspiracy. There are actually PLENTY of things that VIP's have to buy separately--anything that qualifies as part of an "expansion".

DakFrost
10-25-2014, 08:56 PM

They don't have to buy anything, but there are plenty of things for them to buy if they want.

Qhualor
10-25-2014, 10:27 PM
They were packaged as part of the Shadowfell Conspiracy. There are actually PLENTY of things that VIP's have to buy separately--anything that qualifies as part of an "expansion".

other than a few races and 2 expansions, there isn't anything else a vip would need to buy that isn't part of the sub.