PDA

View Full Version : Vanguard ability not working

Vanhooger
10-23-2014, 05:32 AM
I tr'd my main on a 28 pure paladin vanguard, and look like none of the shield ability, stun and knockdown work. I did try them a lot even on low level quest and they never work. As anyone encountered same problem? The only ability that probably work is the 5% chance stun of the capstone.

Stunning Shield

I have a DC around 90, and never stunned anything

Shield Charge

This doesn't rush forward at all

Shield Charge

Never saw a single enemy knocked down

Fenwulf
10-23-2014, 12:09 PM
I have seen all abilities work. The shield stun works very well for me, even on epic hard, have not tried it on EE yet.
The shield charge often knocks mobs down (sometimes a whole group if gathered up)
The shield ability that seemed broken to me was the top tier shield rush, which I dropped.

pure paladin 27 now,

have been using these since level 16 or so. Worked at all levels so far.

Miow
10-23-2014, 12:21 PM
I tr'd my main on a 28 pure paladin vanguard, and look like none of the shield ability, stun and knockdown work. I did try them a lot even on low level quest and they never work. As anyone encountered same problem? The only ability that probably work is the 5% chance stun of the capstone.

Stunning Shield

Shield Charge

Shield Charge

I know this is a dumb question but what kind of shield are you using?

Dandonk
10-23-2014, 12:32 PM
I have seen all abilities work. The shield stun works very well for me, even on epic hard, have not tried it on EE yet.
The shield charge often knocks mobs down (sometimes a whole group if gathered up)
The shield ability that seemed broken to me was the top tier shield rush, which I dropped..

They work fine for me, too. Even on EE, they worked fine on my vanguard life.

The exception is the shield rush, which I only have for it's Leap-like behaviour.

Xenaphon
10-28-2014, 03:38 PM

Stunning Shield

Shield Charge

Shield Charge

There is a bug. After you die, you have to re-equip your shield.