PDA

View Full Version : Wrath of Shadows = self healing for undead?

domnslave
10-19-2014, 06:44 PM
Has anyone tested: Undead Form via pale master + tier 2 thunderforged Wrath of Shadows (On Hit: 5% Chance AOE 228 to 380 negative energy damage) = self healing?

Scrabbler
10-19-2014, 08:28 PM
Originally, Thunderforged to hit yourself with negative splash did not work.

domnslave
10-19-2014, 09:28 PM
Originally, Thunderforged to hit yourself with negative splash did not work.

The above bold implying that it works now? It's a long road to find out just to test...

Violith
10-19-2014, 09:43 PM
The above bold implying that it works now? It's a long road to find out just to test...

hmm, hard to say honestly. I believe the gloaming flask from the explorer used to heal undead players, (and npc's and such which ended up breaking them) but they changed it so it didnt break the npcs' and it stopped effecting undead for heals... Not sure if they ever managed to get it back to working or not.... Frankly, given that thunderforge throwing weapons are broken, I doubt they bothereed fixing it.

that said, I Doubt effects the player wearing it at all since it considered a damaging effect from you. Same with Palemasters necroblast.

LevelJ
08-11-2015, 08:09 PM
I saw this thread while searching the answer myself, and now that I have obtained a Wrath of Shadows weapon on my melee Palemaster, I figured I'd answer the question for anyone searching this in the future. Wrath of Shadows does not heal Palemasters.

It is worth asking the question though. Should it? I think it would be really nice, since it would be a nice bonus to uncommon melee Palemaster builds without being too overpowered. I feel a bit frustrated with a few disservices done to Palemasters, putting them down when they are not by any means overpowered (Deathblock healing reduction being the main one). I think a change to make this work would be appreciated, but considering the current attitude towards Palemasters, I doubt they will.

-Jayron