PDA

View Full Version : Repairing a fleshie?

shimmy
10-19-2014, 05:20 PM
With construct essence, repair spells work on my halfling artificer. I'm under the impression (somethin' about 50%) that I'm not getting the full heal, though. Whatever, I just am not feeling the warforged race. If repair spells work (but not oil of repairs?), then the Reconstruct spell will work too, right? At 50% though, huh?
Is there a way to make my halfling more robot and get more out of repair spells? The wording on the construct essence feat hints at it, but I havn't seen anything yet....

Scrabbler
10-19-2014, 08:33 PM
Someday if they finish the Artificer class, you'll be able to put AP into the Renegade Mastermaker tree and get more repair amplification, immunity to poison / drain, Fortification, and maybe even equipping docents.

But there's a low chance they'll ever get that far, and zero chance it'll happen in the near future. The chance of getting the Artificer ED is slightly higher, and that could have repair amp too.

Singular
10-19-2014, 08:34 PM
With construct essence, repair spells work on my halfling artificer. I'm under the impression (somethin' about 50%) that I'm not getting the full heal, though. Whatever, I just am not feeling the warforged race. If repair spells work (but not oil of repairs?), then the Reconstruct spell will work too, right? At 50% though, huh?
Is there a way to make my halfling more robot and get more out of repair spells? The wording on the construct essence feat hints at it, but I havn't seen anything yet....

Reconstruct will work, too. Afaik, the only way to improve your repair is through spell power and spell crits. Uh...if you have access to House C challenges, most toaster arties make a Ring of Master Artifice for that purpose.

Oh, and the repair skill line.