PDA

View Full Version : Other Vendors for Shavarath High energy Cells from Shroud?

Saekee
10-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Wondering where else I can get these other than Marraenoloth (http://ddowiki.com/page/Marraenoloth) in Shroud--any other vendors? I need six to make a gear item before a TR. Guild ships now have the altars but not the vendor.
Thanks in advance.

Archangel666
10-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Wondering where else I can get these other than Marraenoloth (http://ddowiki.com/page/Marraenoloth) in Shroud--any other vendors? I need six to make a gear item before a TR. Guild ships now have the altars but not the vendor.
Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, that's the only vendor. However, have you checked the AH? Or just asked in chat? I'm guessing from your sig that you're on Cannith. If you were on Thelanis, I have a ton of them sitting in a bag somewhere that I'd be happy to give you. There's bound to be someone like me on Cannith.

Stoner81
10-12-2014, 03:19 AM
High energy cells only drop in chests inside Shroud (afaik), I have a bunch stashed away I think along with my other Shroud mats so I can probably spare you a few too. I will be in game around 2PM UK time so if you are about then send me a message with what you are looking for :)

Stoner81.

Smythe-Tech
10-12-2014, 04:57 AM
Do you have a load of DEPLETED high energy cells? If so grab a random lootgen wpn with a +8 enhancement score and find the altar in Meridia (I think its that one) and combine the too. It recharges the energy cell but destroys the lootgen thing.

I did this myself on Cannoth about a month ago when making this lifes weapon of choice. Check the wiki for the details but there's always that option.

Saekee
10-12-2014, 06:27 AM
Thx all for responses and Stoner for offer! I have pulled depleted ones and charged them; the problem is getting more. Not much on AH--will see how some guildies responded to PMs I sent. If not, will try the trade chat!

HazyOne
10-12-2014, 08:03 AM
They drop on Devil Assault to, charged and depleted.

Saekee
10-12-2014, 08:31 AM
They drop on Devil Assault to, charged and depleted.

That is where I have earned most of my ingredients

Saekee
10-15-2014, 08:56 AM
Thx all for responses and a certain Cannith player who sent me cells and medium devil scales. I attempted a Concordant Op hp item with +6 wisdom and got some weird object instead, so I messed up somewhere--at least the hp still are there. Oh well--TR'd--back to Korthos!

MangLord
10-15-2014, 05:58 PM
You do have to be careful with the double imbued supreme shards. You can easily waste a bunch of ingredients if you're not aware that you need to make two separate supreme shards, combine them, and then bind them to your item. If you bind them one at a time you don't get the special benefit. No one is warning you that you're making a mistake, so be careful. After making the mistake once, I triple check that everything is perfect before finalizing my item.

Lesser shard/bind to item = check
Medium shard/bind to item = check
Supreme shard #1 = made
Supreme shard #2= made
Combine supreme shards into ultra supreme shard that no one warned you about/then doublebind to item = check
awesome item = finally check/made

Luckily shroud ingredients are plentiful now, and most often you'll find friends willing to assist a new player in making a first greensteel item. It's still kind of a special moment, the same as the first time you jump into that last Shroud portal dead center to save the group. Memoriiiieees....

Saekee
10-15-2014, 09:10 PM
yeah--did all that. But somewhere I put some element together incorrectly. Stinks.

Violith
10-15-2014, 09:19 PM
Thx all for responses and a certain Cannith player who sent me cells and medium devil scales. I attempted a Concordant Op hp item with +6 wisdom and got some weird object instead, so I messed up somewhere--at least the hp still are there. Oh well--TR'd--back to Korthos!

coop items automatically have +6 wisdom. part of the existential stalemate effect for the 2nd shard. (grants +10 diplo and haggle, and +6 wisdom)

if you made an item that had wisdom as the 1st or 2nd tier. Then your not making a coop item. As coop is pos/neg. and wisdom is water or earth.

I always use http://perfectweb.org/ddo/crafting/base_crafting.php to make my items,

Saekee
10-16-2014, 08:26 AM
coop items automatically have +6 wisdom. part of the existential stalemate effect for the 2nd shard. (grants +10 diplo and haggle, and +6 wisdom)

if you made an item that had wisdom as the 1st or 2nd tier. Then your not making a coop item. As coop is pos/neg. and wisdom is water or earth.

I always use http://perfectweb.org/ddo/crafting/base_crafting.php to make my items,

thanks for clarification. I had used a different planner--will use that one next time and compare them to be sure.