PDA

View Full Version : Cannith Crafting on Toven's

Phaeton_Seraph
10-06-2014, 02:58 PM
I forget how cannith crafting goes on rune arms.

If I crafted onto an arm, and I want to change it, do I have to disjunct it in a device workstation (i.e. trap/grenade/collar making station)? And if I do, will I lose Toven's Hammer's upgrades?

I did it once before and I could never tell if I did. I think it changed the description to unfinished, but I recall that I still got SP when hit. This was all a couple years ago, or so, so I can't really recall.

Does anyone know what happens in this case?

FAQ
10-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Nevermind, reading fail :/

Fuitentooty
10-18-2014, 11:49 PM
Yes, you have to disjunct it in a device workstation. There's several different options to disjunct aka reset Toven's Hammer: reset a new one (no upgrades); reset a partially upgraded, and reset a completed one.

I just reset a completed one and I'm a bit confused. It says it has both of the upgrades but it also has the "missing parts" description on it as well. I'm not an artificer anymore so I can't equip it and see what's going on.

If I had to guess it's the same bug you encountered a while back.

Phaeton_Seraph
10-29-2014, 06:00 PM
Yes, you have to disjunct it in a device workstation. There's several different options to disjunct aka reset Toven's Hammer: reset a new one (no upgrades); reset a partially upgraded, and reset a completed one.

I just reset a completed one and I'm a bit confused. It says it has both of the upgrades but it also has the "missing parts" description on it as well. I'm not an artificer anymore so I can't equip it and see what's going on.

If I had to guess it's the same bug you encountered a while back.

I finally did man-up and put it through the device workstation. There are apparently two options, and one is to reset the completed version. The other, I presume, will bring it back to complete base.

I chose the completed version, and while it still says "Missing Parts," I do seem to have all the benefits of a completed version. I still get SP when getting knocked about, so I know it must still be completed.