PDA

View Full Version : transferring +2 Tomes

farsight
10-05-2014, 10:31 AM
i have not played in a long while.

but apparently at some point i had some cash to blow because i have a bunch of characters with +2 Tomes but they are character bound.

i am VIP currently and just purchased Veteran Status.

all of the characters with these tomes are level 4 or below and i would like to take advantage of the Vet Status to reroll them as lvl 7's.

has anyone had any experience getting CS to reassign these tomes?

Uska
10-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Well 1750 favor would have gotten you a bound tome and so would a couple of the b-day deals if you spent cash in the store those tomes should be bound to account. As to reassigning them I wouldn't count on it but ask who knows you might get lucky

Thalone
10-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Store-bought tomes are always (I think) BtA. What you have is probably raid loot tomes or rare store-drop items in regular treasure chests. It's unlikely they'll help you transfer these.

Alternatively, you can trade them in for high-level BtA crafting ingredients in the crafting hall, by talking to the traders in there.

farsight
10-05-2014, 01:23 PM
ya they are all, sadly, BtC.

i think i'll try asking on a character by character basis over time.

if that doesn't work out, maybe i will try out trading them in for crafting mats.

thanks for the info.

farsight
10-05-2014, 01:38 PM
with the Veteran Status is there anyway to reincarnate and gain those extra starting levels?

(i know shot in the dark, but i thought i'd ask.)

Erofen
10-05-2014, 01:42 PM
with the Veteran Status is there anyway to reincarnate and gain those extra starting levels?

(i know shot in the dark, but i thought i'd ask.)
no

farsight
10-05-2014, 02:00 PM
no

thank you.