PDA

View Full Version : In Game Social Tab for Trade

Zafaron
09-03-2014, 06:24 AM
Would it be possible to have another tab added to the social panel in game for people to post trades on? Sometimes it's easier to trade things than use the auction house. For example if somebody wanted to trade a charisma tome for a strength tome.

Oberon_Shrader
09-05-2014, 05:17 AM
This is a great idea, in my opinion.

Make this a live only system like the LFMs, as opposed to the static and persistent AH and ASAH.

I think this is winning idea to improve the game.

Lagin
09-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Interesting.
Or maybe an option at the auctioneer would work..
I like it.
+1

Qhualor
09-05-2014, 08:49 AM
Yes, there should be a trade tab as well as a guild recruitment tab. It would reduce the spam and allow players to post anywhere in game instead of sitting in MP or wherever waiting.

However, I can counter this and say in game trading is nothing like it used to be. Not since the P2WAH came along.

LuKaSu
09-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Would it be possible to have another tab added to the social panel in game for people to post trades on? Sometimes it's easier to trade things than use the auction house. For example if somebody wanted to trade a charisma tome for a strength tome.

As long as it's limited to one post per person, like the LFM screen, I'm for it. If people get more than one each, I am against it. Unless, there is a search function, then I'm for it again :-)

FuzzyDuck81
09-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Would be a good one - people already post in the LFM listings for trades etc. where they aren't meant too, an extra tab with the same functionality but just earmarked for trades would be nice.

Seikojin
09-05-2014, 01:51 PM
Good idea, and ultimately what you really want is a cross instance trade channel. Which can be done by making and promoting a chat channel people join.