PDA

View Full Version : Thief acrobat questions

hrmn8r
08-30-2014, 11:42 AM
Hi all. Working on my next TR and have a couple questions about the Thief Acrobat tree.

1) Does improved glancing blows stack with similar half Orc enhancement?
2) Does thief acrobat +15% attack speed with quarterstaff stack with haste? What kind of bonus is it?
3) Does No Mercy bonus to damage against helpless opponents stack with similar half orc enhancement?

Thanks so much for any input.

MalarKan
09-01-2014, 08:21 AM
1) Does improved glancing blows stack with similar half Orc enhancement?

No idea, but i supose it should since one comes from a racial enhancement and those tend to stack with class enhancements

2) Does thief acrobat +15% attack speed with quarterstaff stack with haste? What kind of bonus is it?

IIRC, the 15% alacrity is enhancement bonus, and it does stack with haste, it also stacks with haste boost as well

3) Does No Mercy bonus to damage against helpless opponents stack with similar half orc enhancement?

Again, no idea, but similar answer to your first question.

Have fun!

Ikeas
09-19-2014, 04:23 AM
So... will acrobat 15% alacrity stack with speed items or monk wind stance?

And Killer enhancement does not stack with Sense Weakness from FotW, so probably wont stack with No Mercy either.

EllisDee37
09-19-2014, 04:35 AM
IIRC, the 15% alacrity is enhancement bonus, and it does stack with haste, it also stacks with haste boost as wellHaste gives an enhancement bonus to attack speed, same as wind stance, so those two shouldn't stack with each other.

I believe the staff attack speed is a different type, but I haven't done testing on it so I can't say for sure. If it doesn't stack with haste I may have to abandon staffs altogether.

Ikeas
09-19-2014, 05:18 AM
Haste gives an enhancement bonus to attack speed, same as wind stance, so those two shouldn't stack with each other.

I believe the staff attack speed is a different type, but I haven't done testing on it so I can't say for sure. If it doesn't stack with haste I may have to abandon staffs altogether.

For previous experiences, I can say that staff alacrity stacks with haste boost, but I think does not with spell haste or wind stance. If anyone could confirm it would be awesome.