PDA

View Full Version : Vanguard?

Battlehawke
08-28-2014, 06:24 PM
The big talk has been about Paladins, MRR, and Vanguard Enhancements.

While the Harper tree looks great, Why the holdout on the Vanguard tree. Did I miss it?

Braegan
08-28-2014, 06:28 PM
I guess there was a problem with it making it to this launch of Lama. Still since it's been delayed at least a Text version thread of what the plans for Vanguard are going to look like would be nice.

Severlin
08-28-2014, 06:43 PM
Vanguard will be coming in a later build.

Sev~

Battlehawke
08-28-2014, 07:20 PM

Sev~

That's a bummer..I thought it was coming out today...been excited all week. I guess I can wait a little longer and goof off with the "Harper" Hopefully soon.....

Battlehawke
08-28-2014, 07:21 PM
I guess there was a problem with it making it to this launch of Lama. Still since it's been delayed at least a Text version thread of what the plans for Vanguard are going to look like would be nice.

Hey Braegan....... if only.....

Grailhawk
08-28-2014, 10:43 PM

Sev~

How about a preview?

Cordovan
08-29-2014, 11:04 AM
Yeah, the plan was to get Vanguard out yesterday, but something came up. Should be in the next build to Lamannia.

Grailhawk
08-29-2014, 11:15 AM
Yeah, the plan was to get Vanguard out yesterday, but something came up. Should be in the next build to Lamannia.

Can we get a copy and past of whats in the trees as a preview. If something is subject to change just put TBD in its place. Please, thank you.

Wongar
08-29-2014, 11:45 AM

I'll echo the request to see the tree now - fully understanding that it is subject to change. It is not unprecedented to release a tree for review before it is up for test.

Cordovan
08-29-2014, 12:17 PM
We have a lot of new things to gather feedback on already this week (the new raid, Harper, Armor Up changes, Mirror of Glamering, etc.), so we'll be in a better position to gather feedback on Vanguard if we wait until the next build to Lamannia to publish details about it.

Thar
08-29-2014, 12:44 PM

any sneak peak notes?

oops too late... well look at it this way, you can ignore that thread for a week and we'll have an extra week to comment?

Battlehawke
08-29-2014, 10:58 PM
We have a lot of new things to gather feedback on already this week (the new raid, Harper, Armor Up changes, Mirror of Glamering, etc.), so we'll be in a better position to gather feedback on Vanguard if we wait until the next build to Lamannia to publish details about it.

Cool.... I can't wait....

Ganak
09-05-2014, 09:03 AM
Vanguard meh!

Cordovan
09-05-2014, 09:43 AM
Yup, should be available on Lamannia later today!