PDA

View Full Version : Why as favored soul is used Cleric to make the Silver Flame Exorcism?

Eddexp
08-27-2014, 08:52 AM
This skill is very bad in any lv, but reach lv 20 I see ... that is kind of crazy you have 20 lvs favored soul and cast a skill with cd 10 (base) +0 (why cleric lv?) + attribute charisma...so use lv cleric to calculate time of other skills given by religion (like Bladesworn Transformation).

Then the gods do not give religious skills to favored souls or favored souls are not religious?

Naera
08-27-2014, 09:01 AM
This skill is very bad in any lv, but reach lv 20 I see ... that is kind of crazy you have 20 lvs favored soul and cast a skill with cd 10 (base) +0 (why cleric lv?) + attribute charisma...so use lv cleric to calculate time of other skills given by religion (like Bladesworn Transformation).

Then the gods do not give religious skills to favored souls or favored souls are not religious?

Despite the description, character level is used for calculation iirc. Check the actual dc to be sure, it's a long time since I used it.

Eddexp
08-27-2014, 09:03 AM
Despite the description, character level is used for calculation iirc. Check the actual dc to be sure, it's a long time since I used it.

I'm sure,it use the cleric lv.
I'm playing as Favored soul and besides being very disappointed with this skill to be useless.

sunseeker
08-28-2014, 11:44 AM
I agree, this just seems like a bug. It came about when they changed the granted feats that clerics and paladins get. They used to have to pick them as enhancements but now its a lvl 1 feat. This lvl 6 ability was also changed but I dont remember the details I just know it worked before that.