PDA

View Full Version : melee wizard build that can ETR into Shiradi bluild

kingofnam
08-15-2014, 02:50 PM
Hi I'm planning on hTRing my Wizard once I've completed the arcane EDs as i want to make grinding the Martial EDs less painful. What would be a good class split to do that and still be able to eTR into a Shiradi build once I get there?

Thanks for the advice

Stinging_Bee
08-15-2014, 04:04 PM
Human

12 wizard 6 rogue 2 favored soul

-Wraith form quarterstaff user as a melee.

-Archmage AoV Shiradi in wraith form.

Not optimal maybe but should work well both as a melee build and as a shiradi caster provided that you select the right feats and enhancements for each life

Makkuroi
08-19-2014, 06:47 PM
Hi I'm planning on hTRing my Wizard once I've completed the arcane EDs as i want to make grinding the Martial EDs less painful. What would be a good class split to do that and still be able to eTR into a Shiradi build once I get there?

Thanks for the advice

Id go 16 wiz 2 monk 2 fvs... perfect shiradi build and with monk and fvs lvls you can do something melee-ish (staff, shortswords, wraps, greatsword if warforged) plus you can make full use of grandmaster of flowers. Staff is probably a good idea if you got some named staves. Try eldritch knight.

Drow might be interesting if you want to go pale master, lots of synergies with ninja spy and even vulkoor warpriest. Might even go 3 monk for dex-based shuriken/shortsword build. Still, warforged is preferable for the Shiradi.

kingofnam
10-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Id go 16 wiz 2 monk 2 fvs... perfect shiradi build and with monk and fvs lvls you can do something melee-ish (staff, shortswords, wraps, greatsword if warforged) plus you can make full use of grandmaster of flowers. Staff is probably a good idea if you got some named staves. Try eldritch knight.

Drow might be interesting if you want to go pale master, lots of synergies with ninja spy and even vulkoor warpriest. Might even go 3 monk for dex-based shuriken/shortsword build. Still, warforged is preferable for the Shiradi.

Thanks for the reply. I'm still thinking about this (600k from cap) and I'm wondering with the Harper tree, would going SWF to use INT for atk and dam (+know the angles) be a strong alternative? If so would I be better off going shield mastery with an orb or sticking with GM of forms (I assume orbs de-center you)? I'm planning to go drow PM for heals even in my EK life. Thanks

Kriogen
10-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Race that gets ASF reduction: Wizard16/FvS2/Fighter2, heavy armor, any weapon or S&B.
Any race: Wizard16/FvS2/Rogue2, light or no armor, any weapon.
Any race: Wizard16/FvS2/Monk2, no armor, monk weapons.