PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 16 Arti back after long time, need gear help

Schadrach
08-11-2014, 07:37 PM
So, I'm a Warforged level 16 pure Artificer, back after having been gone since before the new enhancement system. I've spent my enhancements in a way that sounds generally playable (but probably not remotely optimal, and I apologize). It's a generally archery focused build, and I end up soloing more often than not so I try to be fairly self-sufficient.

My biggest problem is this -- I always kind of disregarded my gear on my way up to 16, so I've got a hodge-podge of stuff all over the place. I have the Doublecross Bow which is my nicest piece of gear by a fair margin, and an assortment of other stuff, mostly junk or way to low level (for example, I'm using voice of the master still).

So the question is this: What sort of goodies should I go hunting for? What's worth getting, especially assuming I'm going to be mostly soloing.

I'm not VIP, but I'm not averse to buying adventure packs or a month or two of VIP to track stuff down.

Comp.preacher
08-12-2014, 12:41 AM
What Rune arm are you using currently? You'll probably want to get ready to farm out a Glorious Obscenity from the madness chain if you haven't already. You may also want to grab a silver slinger from the first optional chest from servants of the overlord, its very easy to farm out since it only takes about ~1 min to beat the first mobs and open the door to the chest.

GeoffWatson
08-12-2014, 02:38 AM
Random loot can be good at that level.

Keep an eye out for Deadly, as well as the usual ability score bonuses, resistance, and fortification.

Geoff.

Schadrach
08-12-2014, 05:27 AM
What Rune arm are you using currently?

Hand of the Tombs