PDA

View Full Version : what enchancements stack?

Xirxx
07-28-2014, 09:44 AM
for example does concentration stack from monk contemplation and EK battlemage?

however I assume No Mercy from rogue does not stack with no mercy from monk - correct?
thanks!

FuzzyDuck81
07-28-2014, 09:58 AM
I think they pretty much all stack - those that don't will usually say so within the tooltips.

drnknmnky
07-28-2014, 10:11 AM
I am not sure about the tooltips, but I do know that as I look thru enhancements on DDO Wiki they do a pretty good job of telling you in the description when an enhancement doesn't stack with an enhancement from another tree.

TeacherSyn
07-28-2014, 10:37 AM
for example does concentration stack from monk contemplation and EK battlemage?

however I assume No Mercy from rogue does not stack with no mercy from monk - correct?
thanks!

To go with other's comments: Yes, a red-flag to stacking enhancements is when there are identically-named enhancements, even if there's no text saying that the effects don't stack. Update 20 added anti-prerequisites--special descriptions that specifically note that taking one enhancement is prohibited on choosing a similar enhancement elsewhere. Those can help, too.

Updates have also renamed abilities to indicate that certain effects will stack while not necessarily giving additional hints that they do. Henshin Staff Training versus Acrobat Staff Training, for example.

In your example, yes, I would think the No Mercy ability cannot stack between the Ninja Spy and Rogue Thief-Acrobat. Their descriptions and icon are identical.