PDA

View Full Version : What are the general choices for a mechanic rogue

Ultimaetus
07-26-2014, 11:24 PM
Planning on TR'ing one of my toons. He will have 2 past artificer lives after this one. And just wondering what race choices and feats a mechanic rogue can consider.

Linvak
07-28-2014, 09:09 AM
Planning on TR'ing one of my toons. He will have 2 past artificer lives after this one. And just wondering what race choices and feats a mechanic rogue can consider.

Well first you would have to consider any class splash. 4 arti gives u fullisade, rune arm use, extra repeater dmg and more INT. It will also give u a few free feats.

I think it's pretty common to grab the usual range feats, point blank shot, rapid reload, rapid shot, and improved precise shot.

As far as race, can pretty much get away with anything imo. Int will be your main stat, so another good feat is insightful reflexes.

Todkaninchen
08-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Well first you would have to consider any class splash. 4 arti gives u fullisade, rune arm use, extra repeater dmg and more INT. It will also give u a few free feats.

I think it's pretty common to grab the usual range feats, point blank shot, rapid reload, rapid shot, and improved precise shot.

As far as race, can pretty much get away with anything imo. Int will be your main stat, so another good feat is insightful reflexes.

Halfling...

Some sneak attack damage, +1 to hit, cheaper DEX, and more reason to spend your AP in the other trees.

Healing dragonmark, if you want it.

The only real reason for 3 arti levels is probably the +1 to your equipped weapon. I like the 2nd level though because rune arms offset the lost of sneak attack damage. Getting to fusillade--unless you're running a great cross--is probably less important than the damage and skill buffs, like UMD.