PDA

View Full Version : Soul Gem: Incorporeal

puberdade
07-16-2014, 03:01 PM
Hey everyone,

Im trying some crafting and went to make a ghost touch wep of incorporeal bane.
I have this lv 16 mage with the trap soul and stuff and thought that IQ mobs would give me the Soul Gem: Incorporeal but they didnt.
Can´t find that info on wiki either.
So... Is it possible to get a Soul Gem: Incorporeal or just the great one and how?

Thank you!

PsychoBlonde
07-16-2014, 03:07 PM
Inspired Quarter mobs are too high-level to give the medium-sized soul gems (they have to be under CR 20). Since incorporeal undead give Undead soul gems I'm not sure where you'd find non-undead incorporeal critters to get medium Incorporeal soul gems. Have you tried doing IQ on casual? The CR generally goes down if you lower the quest level.

puberdade
07-16-2014, 03:11 PM
Inspired Quarter mobs are too high-level to give the medium-sized soul gems (they have to be under CR 20). Since incorporeal undead give Undead soul gems I'm not sure where you'd find non-undead incorporeal critters to get medium Incorporeal soul gems. Have you tried doing IQ on casual? The CR generally goes down if you lower the quest level.

I went on casual but the mobs were dropping lawful evil outsider medium gems.

SireUris
07-16-2014, 03:15 PM
Hey everyone,

I have this lv 16 mage with the trap soul and stuff and thought that IQ mobs would give me the Soul Gem: Incorporeal but they didnt.
So... Is it possible to get a Soul Gem: Incorporeal or just the great one and how?

Thank you!

This might help as to which mobs give incorporeal soul gems: http://ddowiki.com/page/Incorporeal. Good point about undead giving undead soul gems.

Never knew there was an incorporeal bane shard, the wiki doesn't have it. :) However, the barter UI for bound shards doesn't ask for soul gems, only needs the usual stuff and three amulets of the lost empire.

FAQ
07-16-2014, 03:17 PM
Hey everyone,

Thank you!

IIRC there is no such thing as incorporeal bane in Cannith Crafting nor can you craft ghost bane (in case that's what you meant). And I've never seen Incorporeal soul gems.

The only weapon that has some type of incorporeal bane in the whole game is the Phase Hammer (http://ddowiki.com/page/Phase_Hammer).

PurpleTimb
07-16-2014, 03:19 PM
There are no incorporeal soul stones in the game.

Greater Incorporeal Bane shards are craftable in Cannith Crafting. They do not require a soul stone, only some Amulets of the Lost Empire.

puberdade
07-16-2014, 03:24 PM
IIRC there is no such thing as incorporeal bane in Cannith Crafting nor can you craft ghost bane (in case that's what you meant). And I've never seen Incorporeal soul gems.

The only weapon that has some type of incorporeal bane in the whole game is the Phase Hammer (http://ddowiki.com/page/Phase_Hammer).

Went to check the recipe and there is only Greater Incorporeal Bane shard and it doesnt require a soul gem.

Thank you for the help. Case closed!

PsychoBlonde
07-16-2014, 04:33 PM
There are no incorporeal soul stones in the game.

Greater Incorporeal Bane shards are craftable in Cannith Crafting. They do not require a soul stone, only some Amulets of the Lost Empire.

I was wondering why I couldn't find it anywhere. I should have checked the recipe.