PDA

View Full Version : Can a moderator please delete the last few posts in the bard's trees' discussions...

Nayus
07-13-2014, 09:32 PM
People are just whining and fighting themselves, Turbine is getting zero feedback out of it.
I have a bard, I don't want a half-assed tree just because you didn't get feedback. Shoo away the spammers please.

Especially annoying when someone builds one of the strongest builds in DDO and then comes here to prevent what has classically been the weakest class in this game from making any progress.

JOTMON
07-13-2014, 09:48 PM
so why start a new whining post... keep it in the thread where it belongs. no need to poison the rest of the forums.

Nayus
07-13-2014, 09:56 PM
keep it in the thread where it belongs. this does not belong in any thread

Zoda
07-13-2014, 10:07 PM
this does not belong in any thread

Sounds like something you should keep to yourself then.

Nayus
07-13-2014, 10:09 PM
Sounds like something you should keep to yourself then.
This is to the best interest of the bard community, my dear friend.

Zoda
07-13-2014, 10:15 PM
This is to the best interest of the bard community, my dear friend.

Not sure how are you qualified to decide what is the best for the community. You certainly aren't qualified to decide who is your friend though.

Nayus
07-13-2014, 11:38 PM
You certainly aren't qualified to decide who is your friend though.
Don't think so badly of yourself.

Here, look at my avatar, my arms are open for you!

Alternative
07-14-2014, 01:40 AM
"hey devs, people disagree with me in great majority, and what's worse they seem to be right, plz delete their posts"

riiiight

IBTL

FranOhmsford
07-14-2014, 02:39 AM
Maybe we all should ask the Devs to delete posts we don't agree with - Oh...That's right: There's a Report button for just that!

Use it wisely though or you may just find that the Devs won't be amused!

Cordovan
07-14-2014, 09:51 AM
It's true that these threads have shifted off-topic. However, to report threads, use the reporting feature available to you.