PDA

View Full Version : Where is the airship name to be found?

Tscheuss
07-10-2014, 03:21 AM
I tested the rename airship on Lam, and I got the confirmation message, but could not find where the name was displayed. :confused:

UurlockYgmeov
07-10-2014, 02:30 PM
I tested the rename airship on Lam, and I got the confirmation message, but could not find where the name was displayed. :confused:

Displayed two places that I know of:

In airship showroom; and on the guild screen of the social panel

doesn't show up when character is inspected (not that it should)

Tscheuss
07-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Displayed two places that I know of:

In airship showroom; and on the guild screen of the social panel

doesn't show up when character is inspected (not that it should)

I do hope that there are more places to come, and that the work is just unfinished. Otherwise, what is the point?

For example: First mate greeting: Welcome aboard the <shipname>.

Name plate on ship (even if just on outside of the stern or bow).

Location in Guild and Who panels.

Map header.

Captain_Pengie
07-10-2014, 11:12 PM
I do hope that there are more places to come, and that the work is just unfinished. Otherwise, what is the point?

For example: First mate greeting: Welcome aboard the <shipname>.

Name plate on ship (even if just on outside of the stern or bow).

Location in Guild and Who panels.

Map header.

Nope - none of those. It just shows as very small text between Guild name and MOTD (and in the airship showroom UI) - that is it. Not in the guild list, not in friend list, not as a channel name and certainly not anywhere on the actual ship.

What is worse, when I relogged it had deleted the name completely without any reason given and wanted to charge me AS to rename it again so even something this simple has not been implemented correctly.

I suppose it gives you something to look at as you stand on your very empty and boring main deck (with the guild panel open of course which we all do so often) and wonder why your ship has a fixed mount cannon pointed at its own quarter deck.