PDA

View Full Version : Fighter - Kensi - Agility

Thar
07-08-2014, 08:30 AM
Is Agility bugged or does it not give the stated increase to dodge cap? Does it not stack with something?

legendkilleroll
07-08-2014, 08:41 AM
Working fine on my swashbuckler, doesnt stack with agility from the ninja spy tree

Thar
07-08-2014, 05:22 PM
I have Agility and improved mobility from the kensi tree, dwarven armor mastery from dwarf tree and the mobility feat.

light blk drag armor is 19 max dex to start

19+ 3 agility +2 improved mobility (yes there is another +1 available there), +3 dwarven armor mast, and +2 mobility = 29, but shows as 26 max.

Thar
07-08-2014, 05:27 PM
I'd bug report it but... i get this...

Error:

SSL Protocol Error

Krelar
07-08-2014, 08:33 PM
I have Agility and improved mobility from the kensi tree, dwarven armor mastery from dwarf tree and the mobility feat.

light blk drag armor is 19 max dex to start

19+ 3 agility +2 improved mobility (yes there is another +1 available there), +3 dwarven armor mast, and +2 mobility = 29, but shows as 26 max.

Looking at the wiki description for dwarven armor mastery, it increases the dexterity bonus but not the dodge cap. These are related but technically two different things since dodge is normally capped at 25% regardless of armor.

That might account for the difference you're seeing.

Thar
07-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Looking at the wiki description for dwarven armor mastery, it increases the dexterity bonus but not the dodge cap. These are related but technically two different things since dodge is normally capped at 25% regardless of armor.

That might account for the difference you're seeing.

I did try removing DAM and it reduced the dodge cap by 3 and put it back and it goes up by 3. Now this may be related to the armor not being at 25 and the other abilites pushing it up over the cap, but doesn't seem to impact that Agility does nothing.

Thar
07-15-2014, 10:51 PM
The Agility enhancement no longer incorrectly increases the Dodge cap when each tier is taken individually.

Does this mean it's fixed and will raise cap or that it wasn't intended to raise the cap?