PDA

View Full Version : Lamannia Update 22 Patch 2 Preview is now available!

Cordovan
07-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Lamannia is now re-opened with a preview of Update 22 Patch 2. Click here (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/438926-Lamannia-Release-Notes-(Last-Updated-7-6-14)) for the Release Notes.

NOTE: Lord Poincealot is now handing out 10,000 TP on Lamannia.

EVENT: Thursday, July 10th from 5:00-6:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) - Parrot-a-looza!

EllisDee37
07-07-2014, 12:59 PM
NOTE: Lord Poincealot is not handing out 10,000 TP on Lamannia.He's not?

Scrabbler
07-07-2014, 01:14 PM
Swashbuckler:
Coup de Grace now works properly with Fascinate and other stun effects which are removed on damage.
The icon indicating that a character is successfully Swashbuckling no longer occasionally incorrectly disappears.
The release notes say that the Swashbuckling icon won't "incorrectly disappear"??

I hope that means it will correctly disappear at all times. (Along with the SWF message)

Loromir
07-07-2014, 01:32 PM
Not that it is such a big deal, but why is cold damage being removed from Hell ball.

Bladedge
07-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Not that it is such a big deal, but why is cold damage being removed from Hell ball.

Hellball isnt suppose to deal cold damage only acid, fire, electricity, sonic.
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Hellball

FestusHood
07-07-2014, 01:39 PM
The release notes say that two heart seeds will appear in the end rewards of epic quests, but don't mention anything about having to be level capped to trigger this function. Is that correct, or an accidental omission?

UurlockYgmeov
07-07-2014, 01:57 PM
Good bye tiny kobolds! You will be missed! Hope they sent you to a happy existence mining for Colossal Crystals!

Just one thing before you go: Why were you so tiny? Were you being punished for hiding / resisting / running away from being made into cursed kobolds. (That process must be painful - cursed to die and come back from the dead whimpering 'kobold remembers the waterworks')

eris2323
07-07-2014, 01:59 PM
The release notes say that two heart seeds will appear in the end rewards of epic quests, but don't mention anything about having to be level capped to trigger this function. Is that correct, or an accidental omission?
Interested in this as well :) Hoping it's true as written....

Kaytis
07-07-2014, 02:13 PM
NOTE: Lord Poincealot is not handing out 10,000 TP on Lamannia.

It might be easier to say what he is handing out, than what he isn't. Less typing.

Vellrad
07-07-2014, 02:20 PM

Really?
If you will get 200-300 seeds per life, what's purpose of them?
Why not grant everyone epic completionist upon loging daily for month?

FestusHood
07-07-2014, 02:24 PM

Well, if it's true, they might as well remove coms, and epic hearts for that matter. I don't think it can be accurate.

Cordovan
07-07-2014, 02:43 PM

Yes, it begins at level cap, will adjust the notes.

Merlock231
07-07-2014, 03:32 PM
Was the discussed about change making Enthrall an added ability to Fascinate decided against then? Too bad if so. Looking forward to playing around with the bardic changes that were made though.

eris2323
07-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Really?

As if that is any accomplishment; it can be done solely by using either TIME or MONEY just like everything else in this game... Nothing in this game is an accomplishment any more; we all understand that. Spend enough money on boxes, and you can be epic completionist... Big... Freakin. Deal.

And frankly, I'd rather not spend any extra time at cap, as I view that as 'wasted' time... But of course I figured it was just a misprint.

But whatever, at least I don't have to waste any more of my life at cap with the new system, I can TR when ready, pretty much.

Glad for this change though!

TPICKRELL
07-07-2014, 03:41 PM

I hope that the implementation is based on MAX XP achieved rather than on being based on taking level 28. Holding at 26 or 27 minimizes xp penalties for others who group with you.

Seikojin
07-07-2014, 03:44 PM

Reincarnation:

•Completing Epic quests now adds two Heart Seeds into the End Reward list for that quest. This only applies to quests where Commendations of Valor currently appear, including Epic Quests on Normal, Hard, or Elite that are not ransacked.

I am guessing that is a bug. File it.

Ironically, who would choose coms anymore. Really. 2 seeds = 200 coms. You can double click the seed to convert into coms. This is why I strongly urge them to alter the dispseral rate to:
EC =0
EN = 0 to 1
EH = 1 to 2
EE = 2 to 3

Otherwise you will se more and more people farming easy EN's for Thousands of coms a day and hoarding tons of pots.

Seikojin
07-07-2014, 03:45 PM

Ahh, good, disregard my post then, unless management thinks capped toons making 2000+ coms a day is too much.

eris2323
07-07-2014, 03:49 PM
Reincarnation:

•Completing Epic quests now adds two Heart Seeds into the End Reward list for that quest. This only applies to quests where Commendations of Valor currently appear, including Epic Quests on Normal, Hard, or Elite that are not ransacked.

Ironically, who would choose coms anymore. Really. 2 seeds = 200 coms. You can double click the seed to convert into coms. This is why I strongly urge them to alter the dispseral rate to:
EC =0
EN = 0 to 1
EH = 1 to 2
EE = 2 to 3

Otherwise you will se more and more people farming easy EN's for Thousands of coms a day and hoarding tons of pots.

I disagree, those already running EE need no further extra comms. The FOTW builds don't need any more extra stuff, they already have all they need. And the devs are way too busy to be making last minute changes like that!

2 for everyone, seems fair.

Luckily we all know that once something is on lam, it never changes, even if totally broken and bug-reported :)

Seikojin
07-07-2014, 04:03 PM
There was talk by Sev to include prr and ac changes, did this occur?

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/443353-Armor-and-Mitigation-Changes

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/443355-Paladin-Changes

If not now, can it be sooner rather than later? Or is this a post U23 thing?

Cordovan
07-07-2014, 04:13 PM
There was talk by Sev to include prr and ac changes, did this occur?

This is set for Update 23.

Cordovan
07-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Was the discussed about change making Enthrall an added ability to Fascinate decided against then? Too bad if so. Looking forward to playing around with the bardic changes that were made though.

Yes, they will remain separate abilities for now.

Seikojin
07-07-2014, 04:18 PM

Ahh, cool. Thanks.

maddmatt70
07-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Devs thank you so much for listening. There are some great changes to both warchanter and spellsinger. The sonic dot addition is very nice for spellsinger and I like that it can be gotten by swashbucklers and warchanters at tier 2 as well (you might want to move that to tier 3 if anything, but 2 or 3 is where it should be). In warchanter I like chant of power a lot what a great addition, I also like the positive spell power additions and that kingly recovery is 3 uses, and finally making warmaster 180 seconds is awesome :). This is going to be a great class for buff bards and still be a decent melee class to boot. Thanks a ton great job :). I will be making my third bard now and I am looking forward to playing again more.

UurlockYgmeov
07-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Reincarnation:

EC =0
EN = 0 to 1
EH = 1 to 2
EE = 2 to 3

no.

and drops Heart seeds; not Commendations of Valor.

Vargouille
07-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Devs thank you so much for listening. There are some great changes to both warchanter and spellsinger. The sonic dot addition is very nice for spellsinger and I like that it can be gotten by swashbucklers and warchanters at tier 2 as well (you might want to move that to tier 3 if anything, but 2 or 3 is where it should be). In warchanter I like chant of power a lot what a great addition, I also like the positive spell power additions and that kingly recovery is 3 uses, and finally making warmaster 180 seconds is awesome :). This is going to be a great class for buff bards and still be a decent melee class to boot. Thanks a ton great job :). I will be making my third bard now and I am looking forward to playing again more.

Thanks, we hope you enjoy it!

and drops Heart seeds? not Commendations of Valor.

Correct, Heart Seeds. Part of the trick in finding this solution was trying to not interfere heavily with other uses for Commendations of Valor that aren't part of Reincarnation.

Scrabbler
07-07-2014, 05:48 PM
This release note better be a joke:
Madstone Rage now provides its proper 20% Melee Haste bonus.
Uh, the proper bonus for Madstone Rage is 15%. The text has been wrong for years, but that's not a reason to make the item work wrong.

Madstone Rage is supposed to give the same attack speed bonus as Haste, partly in compensation for the user being unable to cast Haste anymore. The Haste bonus was 20% when Madstone Boots were created. When Haste was nerfed to 15%, the developers never got around to fixing the Madstone text to reflect the new number.

For Madstone to give more speed boost than Haste is just not defensible.

LeoLionxxx
07-07-2014, 06:10 PM
A Legend Revisited

The mini-kobolds have been sent to mine mini-Crystals in a far off land.

Can we keep the mini kobolds please? They're fun to look at and add a nice atmosphere to the quest; my current theory is that the children are being brought up to be killed and raised as zombie fodder - like cattle to the slaughter :D The fact that they're hard to kill (14K HP on EE) is even better, because come on, they're children!
So please, let's keep the little rats (as they are rats in the MM). Like the deer and frogs in ES, they make very nice scenery!

Wild afterthought suggestion: the player that kills a tiny kobold gets hit with a negative level :D

bbqzor
07-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Lamannia is now re-opened with a preview of Update 22 Patch 2. Click here (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/438926-Lamannia-Release-Notes-(Last-Updated-7-6-14)) for the Release Notes.

Spellsinger:
- Sharp Note changes did not go in at all. Its still just 3 dmg for 30 sec. Intentional?
- Reverberate is cool, ty for the addition.
- Enthrallment does not appear benefit from the Core changes to mob type. As it was removed from the left side enhancement chain, it is no longer an AP tax. I suspect the latter was done as a quick fix rather than the former. So it remains essentially useless. Sad bard.
- Sustaining Song seems to be doing a double "mass cure light" on cast, followed by a slightly improved regen over time effect. As it was lamannia I didnt have the items/time to get enough spellpower to play this out fully.... but it looks to be useable. The mass cure on cast means its potentially useful in the midst of things, and the heal over time is enough that I presume with enough spellpower it will actually matter. If the mass cure is intentional (I doubt two of them are, but assuming one is), I give this a thumbs up. Nice surprise. Might want to mention that in the enhancement window text though, so people are aware of what its actually doing.
- Frolic is using the Deathward icon instead of the FoM icon. Also, 3 minutes with no song duration extension, and 1 target per song, when bards already have the spell, means this is a non-starter for almost every case. Making it group would be nice, or failing that make song duration increases apply to the duration. As is, its a pass.
- Shout is a bit steep at 9sp. Any chance this can go to 6sp, like all the other "dps" SLAs from other places? I mean its less area than lightning bolt or fireball or whatever, is the higher cost really necessary?
- Song of Capering is now playable. Not sure Id call it good, but it certainly offers something people may want now.
- Horn of Thunder is neat, but the "line effect" area type is disheartening. Its pretty hard to utilize those well (Im talking like gust of wind or Tsunami, really narrow line, not lightning bolt where you get some play). Any chance it can get adjusted at all? If not, no biggie, for people like me who dislike that there is mass hold. Just thought Id comment since its hard to provide any feedback on stuff like that from the other threads posts.
- Horn of Thunder is difficult to aim in part because it requires a hard target to cast. Is there a reason for this? Why not just let it be aimed with mouselook like most (all?) other nukes. That will aid the issues with it being so narrow, although I would think both could be done and it would still be well within any balance concerns.

Warchanter:
- Holy @#$% this tree is expensive. You can spend 80 AP in it, and still NOT get the whole tree. What happened man... thats insane. Id request this be given some consideration.
- Skaldic Rage being a selector, and still -4 AC on the rage part (worse than anything but max primal scream, inflicted on a lv1 character no less), is not cool. If you dont get the con passively with the rage as an option, at least make the rage only -2 ac like other rages so it has some appeal at all.
- Warmaster is now awesome. Thanks for making the capstone worth staying pure.
- Boast still casts too slow to be used in the midst of things. Its maybe good before engaging in a fight, or more likely just for running through traps. Steep AP cost with the prerequisite for what it offers. Not sure itll see much use.
- Iced Edges uses the wrong icon (hex, should be square for stance toggle).
- The "Chant" abilities (the five aura ones) are fantastic. Cheers on those.
- Expeditious Chant uses the wrong icon... looks like some cropping didnt go through right or something.
- The "Frozen" abilities now have useful DCs, thank you for that.
- The "Frozen" line has disparate AP costs. Id suggest making them all 1pt ea, rather than a mix of 1 and 2. This also helps cut the tree down to under 80 total. Paying 18 AP to take the full line here is kinda yikes.
- Kingly Recovery... any chance we can get a mechanic to recover the recovery? Its good, and 3/shrine is good. But with no recurring re-use in the midst of play, its of limited clutch value. Id suggest having one charge return every 5 min (same code as Fvs wings, where it recharges over time up to the max changes, but with a much longer timer, and shrining resets it to max). If not, so be it... but I suspect with such a tiny pool of uses, its something that wont be too appealing with the AP costs this tree demands. You have to really want this to invest, given the other options the tree offers =/

Three Barrel Cove:
- Are the named item drops fixed? Specifically, the drop rates are supposed to be as skewed as they are? (like 50 bucklers and rapiers for everyone 1 gloves or boots... or almost never seeing Jibbers sword.... or really never seeing the Priest Torch since it wasnt patched to drop on live). Itd be nice to hear that all of those things (both items dropping at all, and what is dropping showing up in the right amounts) was given a once over by a pair of eyes. And then tested =p

HuneyMunster
07-07-2014, 08:44 PM

- Shout is a bit steep at 9sp. Any chance this can go to 6sp, like all the other "dps" SLAs from other places? I mean its less area than lightning bolt or fireball or whatever, is the higher cost really necessary?
- Song of Capering is now playable. Not sure Id call it good, but it certainly offers something people may want now.
- Horn of Thunder is neat, but the "line effect" area type is disheartening. Its pretty hard to utilize those well (Im talking like gust of wind or Tsunami, really narrow line, not lightning bolt where you get some play). Any chance it can get adjusted at all? If not, no biggie, for people like me who dislike that there is mass hold. Just thought Id comment since its hard to provide any feedback on stuff like that from the other threads posts.

I agree that Shout should also be 6sp like other SLAs. Also I think you are getting Lightning Bolt confused with Ball of Lightning due to mentioning it with Fireball. Lightning Bolt is like a ray spell but moves as a slightly slower speed which make it harder to hit targets that are moving sideways from the caster. Though lightning bolt can go through multiple targets similar to Tsunami if they are line up correctly.

AdamSmith
07-07-2014, 09:07 PM
•Amenity buffs are now based on the level of the guild whose airship is being used.

Don't really like this change. I like the current system where buffs are based on character level.

•Quest Ransack is now properly applying on Heroic Casual difficulty.

I really don't like this change. Not that I farm quests on casual anyway except for Kobold's New Ringleader and I hear some players do it for Shadow Crypt. This kind of a change will only drive away casual players AND veterans as they will be forced to change their routines or accept lower XP gains. Having ransack not apply for heroic casual was nice for solo and CASUAL play whereas you might need a group to finish a quest on the harder difficulties. So I strongly object to this change and would ask the developers to leave the system as is.

bbqzor
07-07-2014, 09:19 PM
I agree that Shout should also be 6sp like other SLAs. Also I think you are getting Lightning Bolt confused with Ball of Lightning due to mentioning it with Fireball. Lightning Bolt is like a ray spell but moves as a slightly slower speed which make it harder to hit targets that are moving sideways from the caster. Though lightning bolt can go through multiple targets similar to Tsunami if they are line up correctly.

Nope, I meant Lightning Bolt. Mentioned it because its the same damage cap and SLA niche as Shout fills, and should be the same sp cost (at 6/cast... same as fireball too for SLAs). Also, I know its a "line" effect but its fatter than it seems. You can easily hit 2 guys side by side with some practice. Tsunami etc are really picky... cant seem to get them to work the same. Maybe its just me, but I think Bolt is fatter.

Also for Horn of Thunder, make it so you can cast it without a target. Forcing a hard target on someone before letting it cast is part of the problem here. It makes a hard to aim ability even harder to aim. Right now, after some time with it, Mass Hold is the clear and easy winner. Sad, because horn is a unique effect, and honestly I wish it was more appealing. /hopes-for-fix

Scrabbler
07-07-2014, 10:16 PM
- Boast still casts too slow to be used in the midst of things. Its maybe good before engaging in a fight, or more likely just for running through traps. Steep AP cost with the prerequisite for what it offers. Not sure itll see much use.
Stuff like Boast is extremely strong at very low level, when you have maybe 65 hp of your own. Having nearly triple hp makes you feel semi-invulnerable. But as you advance it doesn't keep up and becomes worthless.

Maybe the Boast temporary hp should scale with caster level, such as 9 hp * caster level. Or it could scale with Perform?

Nascoe
07-08-2014, 12:23 AM
I had a bit of time to have a first look at the changes yesterday on a lvl 10 bard on Lamannia. I really like the Reverberate added, although it probably needs a visual clue when you hit a target, now I was unsure whether it hit unless it got the target dazed. It does show very solid damage done in the combat chat though, especially when stacked (from spamming it because I was unsure it hit!).

The sonic bolt SLA should be changed to allow soft targeting, just like the spell already is (probably an oversight while adapting it to SLA?), now its pretty hard to use.

The DCs are decent enough that all these new SLAs can get some good use. For a Spellsinger bard its nice to pick the con+1 if you want other things from the Warchanter tree, as you are unlikely to get much use out of skaldic rage. And the Warchanter now offers enough interesting options that make it hard to get round with your AP. Am I wrong in expecting the devs to fine-tune cost a bit more before getting this out on live, as some things seem to be a bit too expensive (the cold damage line esp.).

Yes, looks to be on the right track with a bit of fine tuning. I would still love if you managed to get the boosts to Fascinate (Oozes, Undead) to work with Enthrall (or make Entrall just boost fascinate) too, but I guess that ship has sailed.

Nascoe
07-08-2014, 12:38 AM
Stuff like Boast is extremely strong at very low level, when you have maybe 65 hp of your own. Having nearly triple hp makes you feel semi-invulnerable. But as you advance it doesn't keep up and becomes worthless.

Maybe the Boast temporary hp should scale with caster level, such as 9 hp * caster level. Or it could scale with Perform?

Hm, not sure that is correct. Unless you almost take constitution as a dump stat it should be higher HP you have, you are probably going to be about lvl 4-5 when you first take boast and can take it up to 100 hp (AP spent req would make a minimum of lvl 2 though, so maybe yeah?). I agree that for epics it's probably not going to cut it, but for a bard a +100 to their HP is still a decent amount (about a 25-30% at lvl 15-19 of their HP pool).

As is, maybe take a 2 lvl bard splash on your barbarian to get this one before a fight (and add an extra +1 con)? :-)

Scrabbler
07-08-2014, 12:46 AM
Can someone tell me the duration of Expeditious Chant?

If the answer is something besides "very short", can you also tell me why anyone would consider picking Rallying Cry instead?

Maelodic
07-08-2014, 12:49 AM
You've truly turned bards into fantastic caster melee hybrids- thank you so much for this!

cde2006
07-08-2014, 01:01 AM
There is a new Multiple Choice selection available:
Rallying Cry: Action Boost: You and all allies within range of your songs gain +10/15/20% Action Boost bonus to movement speed, and a +1 Morale Bonus to Saving Throws for 20 seconds. This ability can be used while feared, and dispels fear effects.
Expeditious Chant: You and nearby allies gain +10/15/20% Action boost bonus to Movement Speed.

Explain the difference between these two? looks pretty much the same to me, no need of multiple choice?

Scrabbler
07-08-2014, 01:13 AM
Explain the difference between these two? looks pretty much the same to me, no need of multiple choice?
Going by the descriptions: One of them lasts 20 seconds, so it's only barely worth the AP.
One of them lasts FOREVER, so it is too strong for a tier 4 enhancement.
That multiselector looks like the designers haven't finished with it yet. I hope.

dunklezhan
07-08-2014, 01:44 AM
So fascinate and enthrall are separate still. That is... vexing.

I understand that there are some people who find value in the two things being different. I am not one of them. It makes way more sense to me that Enthrall, vs undead and vs golems effects would just be layers added to Fascinate, like metamagics are to spells.

Clearly those with the need for both to remain separate made a case related to cooldowns that sounded reasonable. Fair enough, as usual I'm in a minority with my views. Sigh.

One day I will rule you all, and then my minority views will finally be heard, and dissent will be met with three days in the stocks while people throw bacon at you, which will land at your feet where you can't eat it.

mezzorco
07-08-2014, 02:35 AM
I wonder if Frozen Fury, Northwind and Spinning Ice DCs can be increased by other means.
For example, do caster levels provided by EDs count or it is bard class level?
There was a suggestion about letting tactical DC boosters count, has it been discarded?

Anyway, pretty good work. I pretty much appreciated the unique T5 buff for warchanters, the 3 min duration of Warmaster and the raise in DC and duration of Frozen Fury, plus the sonic dot on the spellsinger side.

Chi_Ryu
07-08-2014, 04:17 AM
Don't really like this change. I like the current system where buffs are based on character level

They are currently based on your character level (for some level tiered buffs only) AND your Guild Level. I am assuming this change will make it so it is based on your character level and the host's Guild Level (and so fixing the problems of disappearing buffs for the Guild-less).

Pandir
07-08-2014, 04:57 AM
Can't find it in the notes(but i do happen to be blind at points) is the fix to 1k stars so you can use it as level 6 monk feat again in this patch ?

rayworks
07-08-2014, 05:11 AM
Are they fixing the Monk Henshin Mystic enhancement Every Light Casts a Shadow so the level drain only affects mobs?

Nascoe
07-08-2014, 05:24 AM
Can't find it in the notes(but i do happen to be blind at points) is the fix to 1k stars so you can use it as level 6 monk feat again in this patch ?

Yes Pandir, this is in the release notes (under Classes: "Ten Thousand Stars is once again available as a Class Feat for monks.")

Pandir
07-08-2014, 05:45 AM
Yes Pandir, this is in the release notes (under Classes: "Ten Thousand Stars is once again available as a Class Feat for monks.")

Ahh thanks! I was hoping it was just a case of my typical blindness.

EllisDee37
07-08-2014, 05:54 AM
You can double click the seed to convert into coms.Is that new? When seeds were first introduced, it was specifically mentioned that you could NOT convert seeds into comms, for obvious reasons. (Seeds are BTA, comms are BTC.)

Claver
07-08-2014, 05:55 AM
Are they fixing the Monk Henshin Mystic enhancement Every Light Casts a Shadow so the level drain only affects mobs?

I sure wish they would…I've given up on bug reporting this. Instead, I've given up on playing my level 23 Kensi staff monk for the most part.

I'm tired of hearing my guild mates complain about getting level drained every 30 seconds. Every Light Casts a Shadow is the signature Tier 5 move of the Henshin Mystic. It's simply not as much fun to play that character if I can't use his most powerful abilities.

Fnordian
07-08-2014, 06:29 AM
Airship Amenity Deeds can now appear in quest arc End Reward lists.

Are these amenity deeds bound to character, account or unbound?

And what's the lowest level quest they arc they appear in? Is the quest arc level related to the amenity's minimum guild level?

Also, do only deeds for amenities costing astral shards appear in quest arc End Reward lists or also amenities costing platinum?

Eth
07-08-2014, 08:41 AM
Damage in the Weapon Stats panel is now in accurate dice format.

OMG :D
It finally happened (please don't be buggy).

Krelar
07-08-2014, 09:00 AM
Is that new? When seeds were first introduced, it was specifically mentioned that you could NOT convert seeds into comms, for obvious reasons. (Seeds are BTA, comms are BTC.)

I think they are confused.

When you double click heartseeds it brings up the same menu as commendations but the only choices that actually use seeds are epic and iconic hearts. (Just checked on lamannia)

Vargouille
07-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Don't really like this change. I like the current system where buffs are based on character level.

This is only referring to the duration of the buff, not the strength of the bonus, which remains based on character level for most buffs.

So fascinate and enthrall are separate still. That is... vexing.

I understand that there are some people who find value in the two things being different. I am not one of them.

We understand this was controversial, which is part of why the only change here was to remove Enthrall from being required for other enhancements. Since it was controversial we weren't likely to change it, but regardless it was also an "expensive" change. We spent the time creating Reverberate instead, which had more universal support and we were happy to fill that niche for Bards.

Pandir
07-08-2014, 09:26 AM
This is only referring to the duration of the buff, not the strength of the bonus, which remains based on character level for most buffs.

Thanks for clarifying that. Got me worried for a second too.

Alistina
07-08-2014, 09:53 AM
First off, let me start by thanking you devs for all the changes/fixes mentioned here, some really positive changes here.

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere in known issues etc...its not a biggie but I assume is a pretty easy thing to fix. The 3BC town area has fog of war and needs to be explored every time you enter it (exception being if you havn't been to any other explorer area after exploring it, it remains seen, standard for all wilderness zones).

And those tiny little kobolds are chooooo cute :) Wish they would stay!

Any chance you could give an eta/status on these please?
1) Helf paladin dilly not working
2) Fixing of Treads of Falling Shadow, since every other similar item in the game works just fine.

Thanks again and really really looking forward to this patch going live!

Marupal
07-08-2014, 10:41 AM
Completing Epic quests now adds two Heart Seeds into the End Reward list for that quest once a character has reached level cap. This only applies to quests where Commendations of Valor currently appear, including Epic Quests on Normal, Hard, or Elite that are not ransacked.

Thank you! :)

You can double click the seed to convert into coms.

Nope.

Checked on Lamm a couple minutes ago. Seeds and comms share the same UI and it looks a bit unclear what your choices are. I had to unload all comms to see what the real options are for seeds. Just hearts.

If you're getting the ability to break seeds down into comms it must be a bug based on previous dev statements.

Takllin
07-08-2014, 10:48 AM
I really like a lot of these Bard tree changes, but, are the new Warchanter Frozen abilities affected by tactical DC bonuses? I really hope so.

nayozz
07-08-2014, 10:51 AM
here are my suggestions:

change sun bolt in exalted angel and any other spell that share the same code, into allowing soft target, otherwise it just fires off into the ceiling...

----------
bard related:

warchanter:

change The first innate ability is now a multi-selector (replace +1con with +10hp instead)

change Boast's temporary Hit Point boost is now 25/50/100. to 50/100/150 (like the barbarian i like pain tier 2 enhancement) barbarian lose 1con, bard expend a song so they kinda even out
(barbarian ravager tier2 temp hp: I Like Pain: When you are hit: Small chance to gain 50/100/150 Temporary HP.)

change Arcane Shield Chant provides a +1/3/5 Music Bonus to Energy Resistance. to +2/+4/+6 music bonus (like the ranger stacking past life who gives +2/+4/+6)
Past Life: Ranger Passive Past Life You were a Ranger in a past life. You occasionally find small animals in your backpack. Each time you acquire this feat you gain +2 damage with ranged weapons and +2 to elemental resistances. This feat can be stacked up to three times.

Catteras
07-08-2014, 11:39 AM
Really?

You dont have to take the heart seeds if you dont want them. Many if us do want them and are tired of grinding comms.

It appears you are one of those "the game is too easy" folks. You should look to make the game harder for yourself by doing any number of things that dont force everyone to play your game.

And strawman arguments are really rather ridiculous. Most people are smart enough to simply dismiss them out of hand.

Claver
07-08-2014, 12:08 PM

Very cool! This is the ideal design in my view.

Karadon_II
07-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Airship Amenity Deeds can now appear in quest arc End Reward lists.

It was stated previously that they would appear in chests. Is this still the intention?

do only deeds for amenities costing astral shards appear in quest arc End Reward lists or also amenities costing platinum?

A valid question Fnordian. They said before that the legacy amenities will only be available until all the ammeneties will be available as loot or plat. So I'm assuming because they've now said that even in U22.2 that the legacy amenities will still be available for some time - that not all [or even not any] of the AS ameneties will be quest arc end rewards? Which begs the question - where do the rest of the bloody things come from?

Nascoe
07-08-2014, 01:36 PM

We understand this was controversial, which is part of why the only change here was to remove Enthrall from being required for other enhancements. Since it was controversial we weren't likely to change it, but regardless it was also an "expensive" change. We spent the time creating Reverberate instead, which had more universal support and we were happy to fill that niche for Bards.

Ok, yes, I get that. Doing something with Entrhall (and risk bugging it as well as Fascinate) against introducing something new and interesting. Reverberate is a really nice addition, so thank you for that. I do think it needs a bit more of a visual que to show you hit an enemy, when I tested it, it didn't show it apart from the combat log

Nascoe
07-08-2014, 01:38 PM
You dont have to take the heart seeds if you dont want them. Many if us do want them and are tired of grinding comms.

It appears you are one of those "the game is too easy" folks. You should look to make the game harder for yourself by doing any number of things that dont force everyone to play your game.

And strawman arguments are really rather ridiculous. Most people are smart enough to simply dismiss them out of hand.

The post you are reacting to was itself a reaction to someone wanting seeds to drop like this not just AFTER reaching cap, but for ALL epic quests. Surely that would have been overkill

Rautis
07-08-2014, 01:45 PM
Why is Spellsinger DC boosts limited to Evocation, Illusion and Enchantment? There was no mention of only specific schools in original Spellsinger change discussion. This change to original plan affects viability of certain bard spells like Glitterdust(Conjuration) and Cause Fear/Scare/Fear(Necromancy). While they're not the most commonly used Bard spells I find myself using Glitterdust and Cause Fear quite often. Glitterdust is particularly useful as it works on several creature types that are immune to enchantments. Combined with other DC boosts in bard trees difference between your Conjuration and Enchantment DC can now be 7 without even spell focus feats or destiny twists. That's a huge hit to comparative viability of these spell choices.

Otherwise Bard changes are great. I like the new DC for freeze attacks in particular.(Though it still favors building for charisma). Chant of Power seems rather nice too.

slarden
07-08-2014, 01:56 PM

Buffs are still based on character level. Only DURATION is based on guild level of the ship. I think this was necessary because people that are unguilded may wish to get buffs and since they aren't in a guild - it can't be based on the individual's guild.

slarden
07-08-2014, 01:59 PM

Please stop demanding easy buttons. Learn how to play the game instead of asking for easy buttons. You need to leave your wife, kids, dog, job and shower less rather than this continual demanding for easy buttons.

Seikojin
07-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Thank you! :)

Nope.

Checked on Lamm a couple minutes ago. Seeds and comms share the same UI and it looks a bit unclear what your choices are. I had to unload all comms to see what the real options are for seeds. Just hearts.

If you're getting the ability to break seeds down into comms it must be a bug based on previous dev statements.

I will try on live tonight and lam.

Seikojin
07-08-2014, 06:35 PM
Currently installing for the first time on a Samsung Nike tablet running Windows 8 and despite thing moving along, I am prompted every minute, literally, by the akami net session Eula. by default, that shouldn't happen.

And if it does for the live client, then I can see it frustrating them to abandon the download.

I thought it was bringing it for each net session process, however I only see one ever so far.

Ryethiel
07-08-2014, 07:22 PM
From the Release Notes: "Anniversary Cards can now go into the Bag Deposit Box."

By chance, does that include the Card Cruncher? I was hoping to transfer some Cards to Crunch on one of my Premium Accounts.

Shinjiteru
07-09-2014, 06:42 AM
Is there a new feedback thread for the warchanter and spellsinger changes or should we use the old thread from the non lammania forum?

Think a new thread would be better to easier see which responses were made because of the current lammania changes, but atm I am throwing my opinion just in here.

The Warchanter tree looks much better but I think there are still some flaws which should be adressed before this patch hits live and no one is caring about bard enhancements anymore. ^^

The capstone Warmaster 'song' PRR and elemental resist doesn't stack with the ironskin chant and arcane shield chant. Could you just make bardic music bonus stack with each other like the exceptional stats and dodge was stacking several updates ago? Since the inspire courage song is still a morale bonus buff the +dmg and +atk are stacking. If music bonuses would stack with each other you could also think about changing all old song buffs to a music bonus. This would make the bard song and chant concept more finished. This way all 'inate' bard buffs would have the same buff type because they are more or less from the same source and help with the problem that different songs don't stack with each other.
And this would make sure that no new item or spell buffs would interfere with the bard songs and chants ever again.

And the Frozen Fury DC... The warchanter tree itself isn't supporting going charisma based, unless you are a pdk or twf with some special named charisma to atk/dmg weapons. So the DC on a standard warchanter build is still not good enough for high level EH and EE stuff. So can we please get stunning and tactical feat increases working on this enhancements? My standard warchanter (pure bard now) is sitting at a DC of 42-46 atm on lammania (14 cha base and +4 tome +8 cha item). Even my wizard with a necro dc of 52 still has to work on the DC to be able to rely on necro spells in endgame content.

About the vorpal proc... why does the vorpal proc need to have a save AND a delay of 12 secs? Could we make this a no fail freeze and maybe a longer delay if you think that would be overpowered otherwise? So if you can't get this DC high enough on some warchanter builds you can still use the freeze on vorpal effect.

The kingly recovery enhancement... doesn't feel bardic for me. Still think some kind of weaker heal which uses songs would more fit to the bard class, but I can understand that you say this is too much work to think about a new healing ability for bards that uses songs as ressource.

Steelstar
07-09-2014, 08:55 AM
Three Barrel Cove:
- Are the named item drops fixed? Specifically, the drop rates are supposed to be as skewed as they are? (like 50 bucklers and rapiers for everyone 1 gloves or boots... or almost never seeing Jibbers sword.... or really never seeing the Priest Torch since it wasnt patched to drop on live). Itd be nice to hear that all of those things (both items dropping at all, and what is dropping showing up in the right amounts) was given a once over by a pair of eyes. And then tested =p

The Drowned Priest's Torch fix isn't in the current Lamannia build, but it's fixed internally and slated for the next Lamannia build. Beyond that, the drop rates of other U22 items seem to be working as intended on Live.

thomascoolone64
07-09-2014, 09:02 AM
The Drowned Priest's Torch fix isn't in the current Lamannia build, but it's fixed internally and slated for the next Lamannia build. Beyond that, the drop rates of other U22 items seem to be working as intended on Live.

Hey Steel the Store wont load up. its saying "Your session has timed out. please press the home button to reload the store."

Cordovan
07-09-2014, 09:24 AM
Is there a new feedback thread for the warchanter and spellsinger changes or should we use the old thread from the non lammania forum?

Think a new thread would be better to easier see which responses were made because of the current lammania changes, but atm I am throwing my opinion just in here.

The Warchanter tree looks much better but I think there are still some flaws which should be adressed before this patch hits live and no one is caring about bard enhancements anymore. ^^

The capstone Warmaster 'song' PRR and elemental resist doesn't stack with the ironskin chant and arcane shield chant. Could you just make bardic music bonus stack with each other like the exceptional stats and dodge was stacking several updates ago? Since the inspire courage song is still a morale bonus buff the +dmg and +atk are stacking. If music bonuses would stack with each other you could also think about changing all old song buffs to a music bonus. This would make the bard song and chant concept more finished. This way all 'inate' bard buffs would have the same buff type because they are more or less from the same source and help with the problem that different songs don't stack with each other.
And this would make sure that no new item or spell buffs would interfere with the bard songs and chants ever again.

And the Frozen Fury DC... The warchanter tree itself isn't supporting going charisma based, unless you are a pdk or twf with some special named charisma to atk/dmg weapons. So the DC on a standard warchanter build is still not good enough for high level EH and EE stuff. So can we please get stunning and tactical feat increases working on this enhancements? My standard warchanter (pure bard now) is sitting at a DC of 42-46 atm on lammania (14 cha base and +4 tome +8 cha item). Even my wizard with a necro dc of 52 still has to work on the DC to be able to rely on necro spells in endgame content.

About the vorpal proc... why does the vorpal proc need to have a save AND a delay of 12 secs? Could we make this a no fail freeze and maybe a longer delay if you think that would be overpowered otherwise? So if you can't get this DC high enough on some warchanter builds you can still use the freeze on vorpal effect.

The kingly recovery enhancement... doesn't feel bardic for me. Still think some kind of weaker heal which uses songs would more fit to the bard class, but I can understand that you say this is too much work to think about a new healing ability for bards that uses songs as ressource.

Sure, I'll create some new Lamannia threads for Warchanter and Spellsinger (KookieKobold is out today.)

Cordovan
07-09-2014, 09:29 AM

Delacroix21
07-09-2014, 11:28 AM

I hope this gets people on lammania, I have never seen it so dead. There was only 1 other person in the test dojo aside from me.

TrinityTurtle
07-09-2014, 11:31 AM
The post you are reacting to was itself a reaction to someone wanting seeds to drop like this not just AFTER reaching cap, but for ALL epic quests. Surely that would have been overkill

Beyond overkill, that would have been insane and we'd all be drowning in seeds. LOL Or trapped in the forests of heart trees trying to chop one down to get it's heart. :)

wmdearmond
07-09-2014, 11:43 AM
Hey Steel the Store wont load up. its saying "Your session has timed out. please press the home button to reload the store." I am having the same problem

Scrabbler
07-09-2014, 11:48 AM
I hope this gets people on lammania, I have never seen it so dead. There was only 1 other person in the test dojo aside from me.
Maybe if the lam installer worked more often, people would go there.

Cordovan
07-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Hey Steel the Store wont load up. its saying "Your session has timed out. please press the home button to reload the store."

Yes, we are working to get the DDO Store on Lamannia ONLY reopened. The DDO Store on live is currently available.

EllisDee37
07-09-2014, 02:37 PM
I hope this gets people on lammania, I have never seen it so dead. There was only 1 other person in the test dojo aside from me.I used to do lammania but haven't been on since they switched to akami netsession for installs. Since DOO ML doesn't load lammania, I can no longer go there.

Garix
07-09-2014, 02:51 PM
I used to do lammania but haven't been on since they switched to akami netsession for installs. Since DOO ML doesn't load lammania, I can no longer go there.

The Pylotro will do the Lam server happily. May not be as good for general playing if your suffering from the double log on issues but it will work happily Lam

G_Lich
07-09-2014, 04:06 PM

I trusted you once steel, don't break my heart again! lol.

PS Jibbers Blade... blow me down. I'm guessing <1% ? I've done that chest 50-60 times across all toons honestly (it's pretty quick on any difficulty) and I've seen two total drop, in full groups.

PPS Looks like ranged coup de grace still doesn't work w/ fascinated creatures, no change, any plans on fix? Just wondering. There are plenty of other options for stunned/knocked down/paralyzed kills so it's not a huge deal, it's just not possible to do the fascinate IPS+Coup many EE trash orcs/giants yet.

Marupal
07-09-2014, 04:25 PM

Any chance you'll be livestreaming this?

Probably not gonna be able to log into lam during the event. :(

Cordovan
07-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Any chance you'll be livestreaming this?

Probably not gonna be able to log into lam during the event. :(

Why not! :)

IronClan
07-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Please the proper alliteration is Parrot-a-palooza :cool:

Loek
07-09-2014, 07:04 PM
I've been eagerly awaiting to test the new Bard enhancements so I decided to finally download the Lamannia Test server. I am having problems connecting and was wondering if I'm missing something? I have some characters copied over and tried signing in to one but every time I do I can't get in game. I always get "Connection has been lost" no matter what I do. Is it down or something? I have never been on the Lam before.

I even tried making a character to no avail, it lost connect when i got to stats.

Thar
07-09-2014, 07:55 PM

New crystal cove updates this time? to lvl 24? if not this raid would need some special augments. (what WE consider special for some to ever run it again.) Ie not me i love it to the horror of my guildies.

Dilbon
07-09-2014, 08:16 PM
I've been eagerly awaiting to test the new Bard enhancements so I decided to finally download the Lamannia Test server. I am having problems connecting and was wondering if I'm missing something? I have some characters copied over and tried signing in to one but every time I do I can't get in game. I always get "Connection has been lost" no matter what I do. Is it down or something? I have never been on the Lam before.

I even tried making a character to no avail, it lost connect when i got to stats.

Are you using the preloader? Without it the Lamannia client on my system is unplayable.

Loek
07-09-2014, 08:18 PM
I am using the preloader. I can log into live servers just fine but every time I try Lam its just frozen when character shows up with Red connection icon. Takes forever after that but it says "Connection to the server has been lost." I really want to see the new enhancements!

I've even added the launcher and invoker to the firewall allowed programs. Still not connecting at all.

Holy Buckets! I figured it out...

I renamed the folder to "DDO Unlimited(Preview)"
Placed the ddopreloader program in that folder as well. Then launched it and voila! So much work to get into Lamannia.

Cordovan
07-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Heads up that we will be bringing Lamannia down for a little bit to prop a new build to the server, starting sometime after 10:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) today. We'll let you know when Lamannia is back online and available for log in. Thanks!

DemonStorm333
07-10-2014, 08:58 AM

can you no longer download lamania I seem to be having trouble with the dat files showing up when installing

Cordovan
07-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Lamannia is once again available! Don't forget we'll be conducting an event at 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) today to take a look at some new Cosmetic Pets and more!

Scrabbler
07-10-2014, 11:23 AM
can you no longer download lamania I seem to be having trouble with the dat files showing up when installing
When I try the Lammania installer, it stops and says it is "finished" after only about 1 gig of downloads. Then the game fails to run with Error 201 because obviously several of the files just aren't there.

Running the updater says everything is complete, though.

wmdearmond
07-10-2014, 11:28 AM
when will the store reopen cordovan?

Krelar
07-10-2014, 11:33 AM
Lamannia is once again available! Don't forget we'll be conducting an event at 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) today to take a look at some new Cosmetic Pets and more!

Do we get updated release notes or was this just fixes to make the build actually match the release notes?

*cough* Celestial Champion still loses its Critical bonus when leaving a dungeon. *cough*

mezzorco
07-10-2014, 11:33 AM
Heads up that we will be bringing Lamannia down for a little bit to prop a new build to the server, starting sometime after 10:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) today. We'll let you know when Lamannia is back online and available for log in. Thanks!

Impatient about release notes! :)

Cordovan
07-10-2014, 11:41 AM
when will the store reopen cordovan?

We are working on getting the DDO Store re-opened on Lamannia, and will let you know when it's available.

Loek
07-10-2014, 11:42 AM
When I try the Lammania installer, it stops and says it is "finished" after only about 1 gig of downloads. Then the game fails to run with Error 201 because obviously several of the files just aren't there.

I just recently made Lam working on my computer. So I can give you the steps I took to make it work. You may also want to do some Google searching to find answers if mine aren't clear.

- First, you'll need to disable UAC on windows (User Account Control = Never notify). You can follow how to do that here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/turn-user-account-control-on-off#1TC=windows-7

- Next, restart your computer and run the TurbineInvoker, TurbineLauncher or Desktop shortcut. That should start downloading alot more files (6 GB I think).

- After that, make sure your Test server folder is named "DDO Unlimited(Preview)". By default, mine was named "Dungeons and Dragons Online". For some reason after I changed that it all started working peachy.

If those steps STILL don't work, make sure your windows Firewall has exceptions to TurbineInvoker, TurbineLauncher etc.

Hope that helps.

Derana
07-10-2014, 12:25 PM
Reincarnation:

EC =0
EN = 0 to 1
EH = 1 to 2
EE = 2 to 3

I highly disagree. I am happy about this change because I can now pick up renown again without worrying too much about my epic heart at 28. Also, I cannot imagine any1 going to farm EN quests for "Thousands of coms a day and hoarding tons of pots" And even if they hoard pots.. what is that your business? I thought people are free to do with their comms whatever they want. This is a great update that helps a lot of players to choose more freely what they play. They are not forced to run all quests but can instead farm exp. Adding heart seeds to the game like that offers a more individual gameplay which should have been there from the start.

Cordovan
07-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Impatient about release notes! :)

There are no new release notes for today's build update. The update fixes some things specific to the last build, so there's nothing new to add to the notes.

EllisDee37
07-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Also, I cannot imagine any1 going to farm EN quests for "Thousands of coms a day and hoarding tons of pots" He was talking about taking 2 seeds in each end reward and converting them into 200 valor. He wasn't aware that converting seeds into valor is not, has never been, and never will be possible.

Derana
07-10-2014, 02:24 PM
He was talking about taking 2 seeds in each end reward and converting them into 200 valor. He wasn't aware that converting seeds into valor is not, has never been, and never will be possible.

I know what he was talking about. I still don't get his problem.

G_Lich
07-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Don't know if this was answered by you or not Cordovan, but can you please stream the event? I'm interested but also have a late schedule at work.

Gracias!

Seikojin
07-10-2014, 02:49 PM

You can from the official thread on the lam forums. When I tried I had the following issue:
Some direct x runtime components did not install correctly (said something was already installing (dx and ddo), breaking the initial download and patching. Symptoms: Akami EULA every minute during the initial install failure, followed by launcher crashing near the end of patching.

Resolution: Deleting all the dat files and rerunning the launcher. It gave 3 Eula's; 1 akami in the beginning stating it was using it to get the game, then the two eulas after entering username and password.

Seikojin
07-10-2014, 02:51 PM

Delete the patcher.bin file and dat files and relaunch. It should redownload the game.

Seikojin
07-10-2014, 02:54 PM
I highly disagree. I am happy about this change because I can now pick up renown again without worrying too much about my epic heart at 28. Also, I cannot imagine any1 going to farm EN quests for "Thousands of coms a day and hoarding tons of pots" And even if they hoard pots.. what is that your business? I thought people are free to do with their comms whatever they want. This is a great update that helps a lot of players to choose more freely what they play. They are not forced to run all quests but can instead farm exp. Adding heart seeds to the game like that offers a more individual gameplay which should have been there from the start.

I incorrectly thought the seed barter UI window allowed you to excnahge seeds for comms. You cannot. So players running EN for 100 coms via seed to comm exchange is not a possibility. So I am completely content with 2 seeds per run at cap.

Seikojin
07-10-2014, 02:56 PM
I know what he was talking about. I still don't get his problem.

If you could convert seeds to comms, no one would ever take comms as reward since they could get 200 comms in seed form per run. This was under the impression that the seed option would be there for all epic levels, not cap, and that using the seed didn't open the comms ui, but a seed ui that allowed reverse exchange.

Cordovan
07-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Getting started in a few minutes: Pandemonium on Lamannia - Parrot Frenzy! http://www.twitch.tv/ddostream

Cordovan
07-10-2014, 05:08 PM
That's a wrap! You can find the archive of the broadcast here. (http://www.twitch.tv/ddostream/b/546334583)

DrawingGuy
07-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the event Cordo! Definitely need to catch the twitch feed next time :)

UurlockYgmeov
07-10-2014, 11:08 PM
fun to see other side of an event.

Now seen everything - what do you call a herd of mimics? :D

I'd would have done boneheads. :D

Think you set a new record Cordovan! -13,000 hp!

Firebomber for the win!

Marupal
07-10-2014, 11:28 PM
That's a wrap! You can find the archive of the broadcast here. (http://www.twitch.tv/ddostream/b/546334583)

Many thanks for taking the time.

My 5 year old son heard the parrot pandemonium and crawled into my lap to watch the replay too. You shoulda seen his face when the monster spawning started. ...Yup. He'll be on Lamannia someday too now :)

Urjak
07-11-2014, 02:09 AM

Thanks! And ... omg I'm on TV xD ... didn't realize I was piking right in front of cordo xD

But had to kinda lol, when Cordovan said they were still investigating the double-login problem ... I mean, the ddo-preloader (available in this thread: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/420738-How-to-make-the-game-loading-faster-DDOPreload-official?) fixes this now for already a year - and I think its even Open Source - guy, please just give Wanesa and whoever else was involved in coding the preloader a big bundle of TP and integrate the code in DDO O_o ... really no need to reinvent the wheel all over again (especially when you need more than a year longer with a team of developers, than one lone programmer - lol)

Seikojin
07-11-2014, 03:32 AM

Every time I see your text, I hear your voice. Damn twitch, youtube, and video updates! :)

Thanks for spending soo much time chatting and answering questions.

Seikojin
07-11-2014, 03:34 AM
Thanks! And ... omg I'm on TV xD ... didn't realize I was piking right in front of cordo xD

But had to kinda lol, when Cordovan said they were still investigating the double-login problem ... I mean, the ddo-preloader (available in this thread: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/420738-How-to-make-the-game-loading-faster-DDOPreload-official?) fixes this now for already a year - and I think its even Open Source - guy, please just give Wanesa and whoever else was involved in coding the preloader a big bundle of TP and integrate the code in DDO O_o ... really no need to reinvent the wheel all over again (especially when you need more than a year longer with a team of developers, than one lone programmer - lol)

I figured what the answer was before I put the question out, but I wanted something with more visibility so hard core 'add preloader to ddo' commenters would understand it is not only not that simple, but it could be a bigger risk than they have time and money for.

Karadon_II
07-11-2014, 06:41 AM
I see the notes mentioned that the Sign of the Silver Flame is now giving correct fire/light Spellpower and fire resistance. Is it not WAI on live? My guild is still using the legacy fire resistant shrine so I was just wondering.

Also the wiki doesn't say that the Grand Reliquary grants the Sign of the Silver Flame's light Spellpower, but does it actually do so?

Nascoe
07-11-2014, 01:12 PM

Hi Jerry, so the cosmetic outfit that is new (and was under "current sales" on Lamannia) is a "swashbuckling outfit" :-) I hope that is not spoiling a surprise, but given that its for sale on Lamannia (and you showed it in the event) ...

By the way - you might want to change the Preview imagery, because its shows a pair of payamas instead of what you get!

- This is what it looks like:
Male
https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/859948442.jpg?1405104732
https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/859948433.jpg?1405104719
female:
https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/859948406.jpg?1405104680
https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/859948416.jpg?1405104702
https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/859948387.jpg?1405104648

Jappy
08-13-2014, 08:06 PM

Cant you guys have the test server up no matter what?

Jappy
08-13-2014, 08:09 PM

when will this happen like time and date wise

Karadon_II
08-14-2014, 02:51 AM
Cant you guys have the test server up no matter what?No that doesn't happen around here.
when will this happen like time and date wise"Soon" is the only time and date you'll get until a few hours before it's open.