PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Cove Island money conversion?

DemonOfGloom
06-28-2014, 11:41 AM
Is there a way to convert Copper Doublons into Silver Doublons and vice versa? Or Stolen Ametists into Stolen Ruby's? It can get pretty frustrating when I need another 5 Copper Doublons for a purchase and I have to farm them out instead of paying the price with Silver Doublons, for example.

Psiandron
06-28-2014, 12:31 PM
Sorry, but you are stuck on the doubloons. Gold, silver and copper are all discrete types and cannot be exchanged one for another.

Gems can be traded, both for other gems and for doubloons. Put the gems you would like to exchange in the Euphonia's Barter Box and go to page 2. At the bottom of the page are the gem and doubloon trade options.

Hope that helps you out.

Have fun.

DemonOfGloom
06-28-2014, 01:01 PM
Thanks - well being able to trade gems will definitely help - I'll try that :-)

droid327
06-29-2014, 03:53 PM
Easiest way to get more doubloons than you'll ever need....join a CC instance when its open, just completely ignore the kobolds and torches, and run through killing monsters for the jewels....recall out and repeat if its still open. You'll get a lot of jewels you can trade down for doubloons as necessary

DemonOfGloom
06-30-2014, 04:22 PM
droid327 Thanks for the advice :-) Does trying to kill the monsters for the second time yield any additional bonus - or is it just for the sake of getting more jems?