PDA

View Full Version : some of my ideas.

sweetandcj
06-25-2014, 09:32 PM
DDO is a great game but there is somethings which should be added.

House C.

There should be a airship door in house c. house c is the most high tech place in the game. so why shouldnt have a airship door? plus i think there should be more quest in house c in lower lvls and when i say low i mean like lvl 12 not like 5. and a other thing is why is everything outside? i know the story line is the lord of blades took over but they should have atleast a bar that is inside. last thing about house c is that they should have a pvp place there like a big one.

Hall of heros passport.

The only thing that they should do is that you should be able to go eveningstar and stormreach by a teleporter in the hall. just allow the people with the passport able to use it.

Airships.

When you invite someone to your ship that person should be able to get on even if theres no guild members on the ship. a other thing is is that they should make personal airships. and you are the only one who can lvl it up. it wont be as much exp as you need for the guild and the buffs will be diffent.

player Races.

Ok they should make a race that has MORE then 2 legs. or float in the air. cuzs every race is a just a human just fatter or smaller and with diffent skin. and i think they should make a other race that can be repaired. and even make a race that is Fully Undead.

Weapons.

Spears.

Pets

Pets should be able to be more custom. now i understand you cant do much with druids wolfs and wizards skells. but you can do alot with artys iron def.

and thats it i hope you liked my ideas :)

SirValentine
06-26-2014, 06:39 AM
There should be a airship door in house c.
you should be able to go eveningstar and stormreach by a teleporter in the hall. just allow the people with the passport able to use it.
When you invite someone to your ship that person should be able to get on even if theres no guild members on the ship.

/signed to all 3 of those.

The others I don't particularly care for.