PDA

View Full Version : Bard suggestion

AzB
06-19-2014, 01:05 PM
I'm having fun with the new bard pre, swashbuckler. My only suggestion thus far would be to change the icon for Coup de Grace so it's easier to tell where in the cool down cycle we're at. It's all dark, and in the heat of battle, almost impossible for me to tell where the cool down is.

Certainly not game breaking, but it probably wouldn't be too hard to change either. ;)

doubledge
06-19-2014, 03:41 PM
If you go into the UI settings, there's an option called "show cooldown as number" or something to that effect.

What it does is makes it so you can see a number in the center of the ability telling you how many seconds till it's off cooldown.
I'd reccomend turning that on :P

Seikojin
06-19-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm having fun with the new bard pre, swashbuckler. My only suggestion thus far would be to change the icon for Coup de Grace so it's easier to tell where in the cool down cycle we're at. It's all dark, and in the heat of battle, almost impossible for me to tell where the cool down is.

Certainly not game breaking, but it probably wouldn't be too hard to change either. ;)

Or the Do Not Use icon to a real art asset.

AzB
06-19-2014, 11:40 PM
If you go into the UI settings, there's an option called "show cooldown as number" or something to that effect.

What it does is makes it so you can see a number in the center of the ability telling you how many seconds till it's off cooldown.
I'd reccomend turning that on :P

Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow.