PDA

View Full Version : Log in Issues: Sarlona Wednesday June 18th

Cordovan
06-18-2014, 12:53 PM
UPDATE 2: Sarlona has reopened. Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you in the game.

UPDATE 1: We will be restarting the Sarlona server at 3:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) Today, Wednesday, June 18th. We will keep you updated!

We are currently investigating log in issues on Sarlona, and will keep you updated! Thanks!

ICU
06-18-2014, 12:55 PM
We are currently investigating log in issues on Sarlona, and will keep you updated! Thanks!

There is maybe 30 people logged into sarlona total I am speaking with someone logged in vent on sarlona they cant get into quests bank guildship or partys and of course I cant log in on sarlona on any of my 4 accounts thanks for helping here

Lifespawn
06-18-2014, 01:04 PM
there goes my playing for the day

redoubt
06-18-2014, 01:08 PM

Thank you for the official post here on these forums to let us know that you are aware.

LXP
06-18-2014, 01:14 PM
We (a guildmate and me) were just discussing a strange glitch with the auction house - several auctions could not be bought out although they were still active.

I suggested to try relogging, and my guild mate logged out - and didn't reappear. He hasn't since.

After a few minutes, I decided to relog too.

Since then, I get ยด

'Your character is still being saved'

when trying to log back on with the toon that had been on, and got something like

'Your character could not be saved'

when trying to log on with another toon in the same account for a while. The second issue just seems to have disappeared.

Logging on with another account seemed to work just fine.

What's going on?

P.S.: Yup, thanks for the info.

P.P.S.: Just got notice of a server restart in 30 min. Hope it will help without causing damage.

ICU
06-18-2014, 01:21 PM
Ok update can load in on character now but still cant join groups.

Sunnie
06-18-2014, 01:24 PM
I keep getting 'Your character is still being saved' on one of them which I was logged in on an hour or so ago. I can enter the game with the other 2 characters.

Cordovan
06-18-2014, 01:33 PM
We will be restarting the Sarlona server at 3:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) Today, Wednesday, June 18th. We will keep you updated!

Katrina
06-18-2014, 01:43 PM
Just saw a Server being brought down in 30mins message

Hendrik
06-18-2014, 02:14 PM
We will be restarting the Sarlona server at 3:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) Today, Wednesday, June 18th. We will keep you updated!

Can you give an estimate on how long the restart will take Cordo?

Sunnie
06-18-2014, 02:21 PM
Can you give an estimate on how long the restart will take Cordo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmRYccuXWNA

Cordovan
06-18-2014, 02:37 PM
Sarlona has reopened. Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you in the game.

rsking
06-18-2014, 02:41 PM
missing alot of the plat buffs I paid for....

Cordovan
06-18-2014, 02:42 PM
Just a reminder that it takes up to an hour for all guild airship amenities to repopulate after a server restart.

rsking
06-18-2014, 02:43 PM
when I look at what I bought it said I didn't pay for it... in the list so....

Phoenix-daBard
06-18-2014, 02:44 PM
missing alot of the plat buffs I paid for....

Give it some time. Buffs load last. If Turbine waited for everything to load before opening the servers you would have had about an hour to wait after the reboot.

LrdSlvrhnd
06-18-2014, 03:31 PM
Just a reminder that it takes up to an hour for all guild airship amenities to repopulate after a server restart.

This should be a standard line with server reboots when you announce worlds have reopened... there's always SOMEONE.

rsking
06-18-2014, 07:37 PM
i'm still missing the buffs I paid for with plat on my list of things to place...

Dalovett
06-19-2014, 03:14 AM
First i saw log in issues with the servers on facebook. Then i go to log in and it won't even let me log on the client. It wont get passed 33% when downloading the patch. Any reasons why I can't even get passed that screen?

dibuss
06-19-2014, 08:21 AM
First i saw log in issues with the servers on facebook. Then i go to log in and it won't even let me log on the client. It wont get passed 33% when downloading the patch. Any reasons why I can't even get passed that screen?

I had same issues with server timed out and reinstalled ddo with no change

Dalovett
06-19-2014, 09:17 AM
I had same issues with server timed out and reinstalled ddo with no change

So I'm not the only one it seems. Looks like i'm paying for a subscription for me not to play. Maybe its time for me to cancel it and stop playing all together. This is getting really ********. Every time a patch and or Update comes out and is being installed I have that issue.

rsking
06-19-2014, 12:25 PM
So I'm not the only one it seems. Looks like i'm paying for a subscription for me not to play. Maybe its time for me to cancel it and stop playing all together. This is getting really ********. Every time a patch and or Update comes out and is being installed I have that issue.

i've been talking with a lot of veteran players and a lot have stopped paying cause of the lag, poor in-game Customer service, and in-general a lot say that they can run other Higher resource games just fine but the moment they switch to DDO its lag central.

here is a solution RE-CODE THE GAME WITH NO PATCHES AND ACTUALLY DEBUG IT!!!!

start with the core code and work out... the game is 3 steps from crashing and the servers can't handle the load they are give look and what blizzard uses and they have over 8x the population on 1 sever in a full open world game... there severs were built to handle 20x the load they have now just from a game perspective that doesn't include having all the people on it.

Dalovett
06-21-2014, 09:04 AM
i've been talking with a lot of veteran players and a lot have stopped paying cause of the lag, poor in-game Customer service, and in-general a lot say that they can run other Higher resource games just fine but the moment they switch to DDO its lag central.

here is a solution RE-CODE THE GAME WITH NO PATCHES AND ACTUALLY DEBUG IT!!!!

start with the core code and work out... the game is 3 steps from crashing and the servers can't handle the load they are give look and what blizzard uses and they have over 8x the population on 1 sever in a full open world game... there severs were built to handle 20x the load they have now just from a game perspective that doesn't include having all the people on it.

3 days of not being able to log in. That is a new record for me.