PDA

View Full Version : Can we get more ingots in the dojo, please?

phalaeo
06-09-2014, 07:45 AM
I wanted to test Swashbuckler with a TF weapon and Orb, but the cabinet does not give enough ingots to take a second weapon to tier 3. Is there any way you can change it to give us more ingots, please?

MalkavianX
06-09-2014, 11:36 AM
I wanted to test Swashbuckler with a TF weapon and Orb, but the cabinet does not give enough ingots to take a second weapon to tier 3. Is there any way you can change it to give us more ingots, please?

You can use them again right away. Iirc, you can't re-use them with the targeting reticle but you can target them and then use. (If I remember the default settings properly, it'd be Q then Backspace.) If not, try the aiming reticle (hold down right mouse button). I know one of these methods works, I just can't remember which one. I'd check myself but I'm on my phone right now.

phalaeo
06-09-2014, 10:34 PM
You can use them again right away. Iirc, you can't re-use them with the targeting reticle but you can target them and then use. (If I remember the default settings properly, it'd be Q then Backspace.) If not, try the aiming reticle (hold down right mouse button). I know one of these methods works, I just can't remember which one. I'd check myself but I'm on my phone right now.

I could not reuse them. I tried backspace targeting, Q-E, walk up and click.... once it gives, it's done (in my experience, at least)