PDA

View Full Version : Archmage Enhancements: Illusuion III (Displacement) - working as intended?

Bradik_Losdar
06-07-2014, 05:53 PM
Hi all,

I did a quick search but couldn't find any info on this.

I have Illusion III (Displacement) as one of my Archmage enhancements, however it doesn't seem to work as the description states. It is listed as 'Self, Friend' just like the spell, but every time I try cast it on someone else, it only hits my character (acting like self only).

Is this a bug? Is it working as intended and the description is wrong? Anyone know?

Thanks for any help! :)

SirValentine
06-08-2014, 03:43 AM
The Displacement spell was nerfed a while back to be self-only. I assume the SLA working the same as the spell is probably as intended.

I'm not surprised if they missed fixing the description, but that's probably all it is: an incorrect description.

TheGuyYouKnow
06-08-2014, 04:06 AM
one would hope specializing in illusion would give the ability to cast displacement on others but currently the only way to give out displacement is with the greater dragonmark of shadow. whether its wai or not, i dunno.

Mindos
06-08-2014, 12:11 PM
one would hope specializing in illusion would give the ability to cast displacement on others but currently the only way to give out displacement is with the greater dragonmark of shadow. whether its wai or not, i dunno.

I can only target myself with the greater dragonmark of shadow.

Dandonk
06-08-2014, 12:14 PM
I can only target myself with the greater dragonmark of shadow.

Same here. I used to be able to target others, but the enhancement system redo fixed/nerfed that.

Bradik_Losdar
06-09-2014, 01:18 AM
The Displacement spell was nerfed a while back to be self-only. I assume the SLA working the same as the spell is probably as intended.

I'm not surprised if they missed fixing the description, but that's probably all it is: an incorrect description.

Bummer.

Came back after a break from the game; sad to hear this and the spell are now self only. :(

Thanks for the info everyone.