PDA

View Full Version : The Bloodstone = Red Augment

visibleman
06-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Please consider adding a recipe to the Stone of Change (or some other more appropriate altar) that allows us to change the Bloodstone (or Epic Bloodstone) to a red Augment. As it is, the Bloodstone is kinda useless these days. Give it a new lease of life.

doubledge
06-22-2014, 04:00 PM
Please consider adding a recipe to the Stone of Change (or some other more appropriate altar) that allows us to change the Bloodstone (or Epic Bloodstone) to a red Augment. As it is, the Bloodstone is kinda useless these days. Give it a new lease of life.

I just looked at the epic bloodstone. +2 seeker compared to heroic bloodstone. Pathetic.

Imo they should be both changed to INHERENT bonuses to seeker: that stack with everything.

Gljosh
06-24-2014, 09:54 PM
I love the idea of making Trinkets into Augments! So many great Trinkets with no real usage, but as Augments! Master's Gift works great (Trinket and Greater Tokens) and it would kill the biggest bird with one stone, have people run "older content"!

MadCookieQueen
06-26-2014, 01:15 PM
I gotta admit...I like this idea.

I mean if we can get Master's Gift why can't we turn other old trinkets into augments? Like Cove stuff...I would love to have a Greater Stalwart Augment or a Great Bold Augment. Ioun stones would be awesome for this too.

Seikojin
06-26-2014, 02:31 PM
I gotta admit...I like this idea.

I mean if we can get Master's Gift why can't we turn other old trinkets into augments? Like Cove stuff...I would love to have a Greater Stalwart Augment or a Great Bold Augment. Ioun stones would be awesome for this too.

Same here. I would like a way to turn anything into a proper augment. Moreso GS though.

Gljosh
06-27-2014, 01:00 PM
Same here. I would like a way to turn anything into a proper augment. Moreso GS though.

Great now I picture a Thunderforged Q-staff (Purple, Orange, and Red slots) with Holy, Shocking Blast, Shocking Burst, Lightning Strike, Holy, Good Burst, Good Blast, Disruption, Unholy, Acid Blast, Acid Burst, Disintegration, Disintegrate clicky, and Raise Dead Clicky.

Saekee
06-27-2014, 01:03 PM
or even just create Seeker rubies of various magnitudes