PDA

View Full Version : Cannith Crafting Hall level 41?

OverlordOfRats
06-05-2014, 04:34 PM
This seems wrong to me. Is it maybe supposed to be 21?

There is only one large room that is higher level.
It cost astral shards not platinum.
Green Steel crafting is level 40, one level less than Cannith.
It does not provide a combined small room buff. All but one of those are lower level.
The first large is at level 14. The next large is at level 34 and combines four small rooms. There seems to be a gap in this level range.

Seikojin
06-06-2014, 10:55 AM
This seems wrong to me. Is it maybe supposed to be 21?

There is only one large room that is higher level.
It cost astral shards not platinum.
Green Steel crafting is level 40, one level less than Cannith.
It does not provide a combined small room buff. All but one of those are lower level.
The first large is at level 14. The next large is at level 34 and combines four small rooms. There seems to be a gap in this level range.

These convenience rooms are at a guild level that is relevant to deep use of those items. So Shroud and cannith aren't something you do early on, despite how I think Cannith crafting should be a lvl 26 option. They should also have a large with the other crafting stations (Sora Kell, dreaming dark, etc).

OverlordOfRats
06-06-2014, 01:25 PM
These convenience rooms are at a guild level that is relevant to deep use of those items. So Shroud and cannith aren't something you do early on, despite how I think Cannith crafting should be a lvl 26 option. They should also have a large with the other crafting stations (Sora Kell, dreaming dark, etc).

Level 26 would fill in that gap in levels also.

It would be nice to have a large room or two with the other crafting stations combined.