PDA

View Full Version : Dm Audio

arkonas
06-05-2014, 12:42 PM
is that a fix for the issues in the raids thunderholme and haunted halls where the dm yells at ya??

-Zephyr-
06-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Just stepped in Temple of the Deathwyrm, re-enabled DM audio, and my ears did not get destroyed. So, I guess yes, at least for this one raid, up to the first puzzle (I did not get jump room, so did not go further).

SirValentine
06-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Very much looking forward to that going live. I had to turn my main volume way down, so that I can't really hear my UI sounds.

Why is there such a disparity between the (very, very quiet) UI sounds, which I normally have cranked to 100% and still can barely make out, and all the other sounds (sound effects, DM narration, combat, etc.), which I run at about 10-25%?

arkonas
06-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Just stepped in Temple of the Deathwyrm, re-enabled DM audio, and my ears did not get destroyed. So, I guess yes, at least for this one raid, up to the first puzzle (I did not get jump room, so did not go further).

well lets hope it applies to all areas i mentioned. that really hurts my ears. i really don't want to turn off the sounds since i like to hear things or music.

Aliss7
06-06-2014, 08:38 AM
sound effect when taking the von5 quest is still booming loud.

JOTMON
06-06-2014, 08:58 AM
its ridiculous that the Dev's have not fixed this..
I have DM audio set to the lowest possible setting and it still comes across as louder than everything else.
In many cases where DM audio pops up more than once I am forced to turn the Master volume off.. This isn't how the game experience should be...

zaphear
06-06-2014, 09:10 AM
It's probably tied into the obnoxious Dungeon Bonus Alerts..