04 Class Enh
06 Destiny
03 Twists
01 Echos
02 Inspire Excellence
02 Ship
02 Yugo
70 Total

Hoping to see more as I don't wan't to be Drow (-3), Fatesinger (- 7), use twists(-3) and don't have Litany(-1).

CThruTheEgo
05-28-2014, 10:29 AM
Also 2 from capstone and 3 from spending all your epic feats on great charisma (not something I endorse but still an option).

N-0cturn
05-28-2014, 10:59 AM
I cannot think of any sources for Charisma, but on I would strongly consider the Divine Crusader ED if you go max Cha and focus on melee. The improved Crit Profile and Doublestrike bonus work well with the Swashbuckler Stance and I also like Sacred Ground quite a bit.

Or maybe Exalted Angel, which would give another +2 Cha with Angelic presence for a more casting based approach.

Grailhawk
05-28-2014, 11:12 AM
Also 2 from capstone and 3 from spending all your epic feats on great charisma (not something I endorse but still an option).
Thanks options are good, even if I'm not likely to take them.

I cannot think of any sources for Charisma, but on I would strongly consider the Divine Crusader ED if you go max Cha and focus on melee. The improved Crit Profile and Doublestrike bonus work well with the Swashbuckler Stance and I also like Sacred Ground quite a bit.

Or maybe Exalted Angel, which would give another +2 Cha with Angelic presence for a more casting based approach.
I like Divine Crusader its an option but still looking at other things at the moment. Thanks

BigErkyKid
05-28-2014, 06:54 PM
Currently checking this myself.

Had in mind a melee pure bard with enchantment to work with the new swash. After giving it some thought, reaching around 60 DC requires approx. 66 Charisma (considering all other sources of DC). It is within the feasible limits, but it requires investing so much in it that it just doesn t allow for the melee part. That if you can reach such high charisma at all.

Disapointed. In epics, it simply doesn t look like a bard can melee en enchant.

Feithlin
05-28-2014, 07:35 PM
Currently checking this myself.

Had in mind a melee pure bard with enchantment to work with the new swash. After giving it some thought, reaching around 60 DC requires approx. 66 Charisma (considering all other sources of DC). It is within the feasible limits, but it requires investing so much in it that it just doesn t allow for the melee part. That if you can reach such high charisma at all.

Disapointed. In epics, it simply doesn t look like a bard can melee en enchant.

Go PDK and focus on Cha for both melee and CC.

BigErkyKid
05-29-2014, 02:53 AM
Go PDK and focus on Cha for both melee and CC.

I know that. Fate singer seems the way to go to achieve the needed CHA. And then say goodbye to your melee damage output.

Feel free to check my numbers and combine them with the ones you see here.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/442865-Personal-reference-thread-for-enchantment-DCs

Having a decent enchantment seems to be impossible to combine with going LD. If I am wrong, please feel free to point out the way.

I find it disappointing.

giftie
05-29-2014, 04:07 AM
I know that. Fate singer seems the way to go to achieve the needed CHA. And then say goodbye to your melee damage output.

Feel free to check my numbers and combine them with the ones you see here.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/442865-Personal-reference-thread-for-enchantment-DCs

Having a decent enchantment seems to be impossible to combine with going LD. If I am wrong, please feel free to point out the way.

I find it disappointing.

You can use a TF two-hander (unless swashbuckling, but PDK with Greatsword is an option), which is another +1 unique bonus. You're also missing GH augment +2 and +1 profane from Shadowscale armor.

BigErkyKid
05-29-2014, 06:21 AM
You can use a TF two-hander (unless swashbuckling, but PDK with Greatsword is an option), which is another +1 unique bonus. You're also missing GH augment +2 and +1 profane from Shadowscale armor.

Thanks, I am checking now whether it might be worthwhile to go fatesinger...and still do decent DPS. Seems hard.

Maelodic
05-29-2014, 06:35 AM
Thanks, I am checking now whether it might be worthwhile to go fatesinger...and still do decent DPS. Seems hard.

With SWF and proccing vorpals on 19-20, Reign would be fantastic to keep up at all times.
Of course, that is something you can twist.

zachxr100
05-29-2014, 07:12 AM
non-standing you could get the same charisma from going human with the ability score action boost thing if you really wanted to get your charisma that high, additionally you get another feat which could be chest licking, and as a bonus your not a drow!