PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Decay is Borked?

PsychoBlonde
05-24-2014, 10:36 PM
Okay, so I've been thinking of doodling around in Primal Avatar, so I thought I'd mess around with seeing how the spirit-spending abilities worked. This is what I discovered:

I can accumulate spirit by beating on things but periodically (every 15 seconds) it just all goes away regardless of how much I have accumulated. Now, according to the description I ought to be able to accumulate 30 spirit and it should be ticking down at the rate of 1 spirit every 15 seconds. Instead, I accumulate 1 per 3 seconds until I have 5 and then I suddenly have 0 again.

This. Makes. No. Sense. It should be ticking away ONE AT A TIME not ALL AT ONCE. ***.

Krelar
05-25-2014, 10:58 AM
I don' recall any issues the last time I used that destiny but it's been a couple of months.

Did you remember to turn the various spirit abilities off?

Some (all?) of them will stay on but be inactive if you drop to zero spirit but will then start ticking away again as soon as you gain any.

PsychoBlonde
05-25-2014, 12:23 PM
I don' recall any issues the last time I used that destiny but it's been a couple of months.

Did you remember to turn the various spirit abilities off?

Some (all?) of them will stay on but be inactive if you drop to zero spirit but will then start ticking away again as soon as you gain any.

I dragged all of them to bars and turned them all off, and I counted seconds on the decay. 100% of your accumulated spirit goes away when the decay hits. It's really dumb.

FAQ
05-25-2014, 12:35 PM
I ran in primal about 3 weeks ago and all was fine with spirit decay. But that was on a caster build, so many the melee part is what is borked?

TheGuyYouKnow
05-25-2014, 12:43 PM
were you perhaps in the dojo? the tavern effect resets clickies and happens every 1 min

PsychoBlonde
05-25-2014, 02:11 PM
were you perhaps in the dojo? the tavern effect resets clickies and happens every 1 min

Could be. I loaded it back up and switched a few things around and it seemed to be working okay. Weird.