PDA

View Full Version : Really simple shroud flagging question

Quandrie
05-22-2014, 02:38 PM
I will start out by saying I do not TR often.

I have several shavarath stone parts from a previous life when I farmed shroud flagging quests. Though I like some, others I hate. Do I need to run them all again even if I have sufficient parts to make the stone?

Sorry for the question, just has never come up before.

TeacherSyn
05-22-2014, 02:50 PM
I will start out by saying I do not TR often.

I have several shavarath stone parts from a previous life when I farmed shroud flagging quests. Though I like some, others I hate. Do I need to run them all again even if I have sufficient parts to make the stone?

Sorry for the question, just has never come up before.

Yes. The flags are separate from the stones.

You can gather stones over several lives but need the quest flags completed at least once a life to enter the Shroud.

Loromir
05-22-2014, 02:52 PM
Yes. The flags are separate from the stones.

You can gather stones over several lives but need the quest flags completed at least once a life to enter the Shroud.

One suggestion....run the quests you don't like on casual. Stones don't always drop on casual, but the stone you have from previous runs will still work.

Mercureal
05-22-2014, 03:12 PM
Remember, though, that you need 40 favour for flagging, as well as a completion of each of the 5 quests. You need the favour to get into the first altar room. Then you need to show your crafted item to the NPC, and *then* you talk to Aaseamah (the Thirteenth Eclispse questgiver) to get the quest.

Quandrie
05-22-2014, 05:28 PM
I appreciate the answers. I have just run the two I least like, Dust and CC with a good group, so its a moot point now.