PDA

View Full Version : 12FVS/6Sorc/2?

Azurchaos
05-16-2014, 05:49 AM
only have a couple of classes left for completionist, FVS being one of them, Had an idea and wanted some advice please.

12 FvS/6 Sorc/2?

I have heard that the Enhancement tree for both FvS and Sorc fire spec stack is this true?
What level do FvS get Heal/BB

As for the remaining two levels, cant decide if i want to take Rogue/Monk for evasion or pala for the saves ofc this would mean no Evasion

If anyone has any info or advice then please let me know thanks.

Sokól
05-16-2014, 06:03 AM
http://ddowiki.com/page/Home

Heal and BB are at level 6 but you only get 1 spell at that level for 12 fvs levels!

Lonnbeimnech
05-16-2014, 06:25 AM
I have heard that the Enhancement tree for both FvS and Sorc fire spec stack is this true?
Yes, but if you are planning on using fireball and scorching ray you should consider their casting level as well. I don't know how useful a lvl 6 fireball will be to you.

What level do FvS get Heal/BB?
level 12, but you only get one level 6 spell at level 12, so you get one or the other.

TheWalruss
05-16-2014, 07:33 AM
2 monk, 6 pal/sorc, 12 fvs - human

shield mastery, tower shield, saves, prr, evasion

for a tr you get heal with 12 fvs, for epic tr at 28 take blade barrier

spells: avenging light sla (2k crits), sunbolt sla (1k crits), divine wrath (2k crits), ruin (2k crits) - and my gear is terrible
twists: cocoon, energy burst, stuff from divine crusader (more spells)

personally I see a LOT of options for this build which could make it really, really exciting to level and gear up

you could even make it a shuriken thrower...

Azurchaos
05-16-2014, 08:09 AM
I just made a Iconic to see what i would get at 15. Rogue is out as i dont think i would have the Skill points to put into DD, Search as well and Spellcasting, concentration and others like heal.

The most i would get with scorching ray is 2 but those two alone were doing 40-50 per hit, also with the Fire Servant Enhancement got Burniong hands and Scorch with both Max and Empower going that were hitting nice also.
I purchased a Combustion Item + 72 and in total had 197 Fire SP. also might add that there was no Wis or Char gear given with the Shadi-kar Iconic i used.

Each Ray was hitting for 70-90 and fireball would crit for 250.

Have also thought about the idea of just going 14FvS/6Sorc.

TheWalruss
05-16-2014, 01:43 PM
I did an LR +20 on one of my characters and I'm using this build now: 12 fvs, 6 pal, 2 monk and I'm looking at 120+ AC, 100+ PRR, 1300+ HP and 300+ SP (light), and my gear is not optimal. I have 60+ in all saves and evasion. For DPS I'm using avenging light, sunbolt, energy blast, divine wrath, boulder toss, judgement. I really like this build. Also have UMD for displace, gh, heal scrolls if need be.