PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a large busy guild

Inconel
04-21-2014, 05:37 PM
Hi friends,

I'm looking for a guild which is large enough and/or active enough that any quest or raid is regularly completed, including things like Titan Awakes. Ideally your guild should be at least level 62.

About me and my primary toon:

I am a mature male (late 30s) on the east coast of the United States. I don't flame or troll in-game chat (I almost never use chat), I don't do anything childish or mean (griefing, dropping, zerging faster than the group, going AFK for too long, etc), and so I would like a guild which behaves the same way.

I've been playing since about 6 years ago, though I took most of 2013 off. I'm fairly casual, but a mature and experienced casual. I know most quests under level 20 at least fairly well and frequently extremely well, but I know nothing of quests above level 20. I'm not an end-game player, I like to level to 20 then TR.

I play at least a little bit most evenings (east coast time) and sporadically on the weekends.

I'm a premium player, I own most content below level 20, but none of the content above level 20.

The toon I play almost exclusively now is a third-life level 16 Artificer. He's so much fun to play, and he's a hell of a ranged killer. Most times when I play in a PUG he has the most kills.

I can promise that I will choose the guild renown end reward unless there is some amazing other reward (there never is anymore). I can pay a platinum entry fee, and if you have a crafter I have mountains of collectibles and greater and lesser essences I would love to donate.

If you'd like to meet me, find Bockscar in game. I don't visit these forums much at all so if you reply here I might not see it for a while.

Thanks for reading!

http://i.imgur.com/2rIxR4m.jpg

joshuafields
04-21-2014, 05:48 PM
Hi friends,

I'm looking for a guild which is large enough and/or active enough that any quest or raid is regularly completed, including things like Titan Awakes. Ideally your guild should be at least level 62.

About me and my primary toon:

I am a mature male (late 30s) on the east coast of the United States. I don't flame or troll in-game chat (I almost never use chat), I don't do anything childish or mean (griefing, dropping, zerging faster than the group, going AFK for too long, etc), and so I would like a guild which behaves the same way.

I've been playing since about 6 years ago, though I took most of 2013 off. I'm fairly casual, but a mature and experienced casual. I know most quests under level 20 at least fairly well and frequently extremely well, but I know nothing of quests above level 20. I'm not an end-game player, I like to level to 20 then TR.

I play at least a little bit most evenings (east coast time) and sporadically on the weekends.

I'm a premium player, I own most content below level 20, but none of the content above level 20.

The toon I play almost exclusively now is a third-life level 16 Artificer. He's so much fun to play, and he's a hell of a ranged killer. Most times when I play in a PUG he has the most kills.

I can promise that I will choose the guild renown end reward unless there is some amazing other reward (there never is anymore). I can pay a platinum entry fee, and if you have a crafter I have mountains of collectibles and greater and lesser essences I would love to donate.

If you'd like to meet me, find Bockscar in game. I don't visit these forums much at all so if you reply here I might not see it for a while.

Thanks for reading!

http://i.imgur.com/2rIxR4m.jpg

I would recommend looking Into DDO Oracle on any search engine. shows pretty much every guild on every server and gives a good Idea of what you are asking.

arkonas
04-21-2014, 10:19 PM
I would recommend looking Into DDO Oracle on any search engine. shows pretty much every guild on every server and gives a good Idea of what you are asking.

except doesn't that only show the names not they style of the people or their natures. you can only get that from talking to a person not just looking at some name.

joshuafields
04-21-2014, 11:27 PM
except doesn't that only show the names not they style of the people or their natures. you can only get that from talking to a person not just looking at some name.

Well I took a look at It and It did have listings for guilds that earn most renown and size of guilds. Which can be a good Indicator of Guild activeness. True, Only tells ya so much but If ya read the different things below the descriptions It can give ya a heads up on guild activity,size,and guilds with most renown per character which can be helpful In finding an active guild. As far as style and nature of a guild. That quite frankly Is a crapp shoot. In my guild for example we run Raids but also others focus on other aspects. What I have mentioned will at very least show you more active guilds and will give you an Idea of their activity. Won't hurt to look It over.

lyrecono
04-22-2014, 04:21 AM
try the barbarians guild, i see them run around a lot and seem like a casual not end game guild