PDA

View Full Version : WTB Level 28 version of the Panther Companion

Certon
04-21-2014, 11:42 AM
We got two versions of the owlbear, now I want another of the panther. Why? Because I like the panther more, and I want to use it at 28.

Offer it on the DDO store for a limited time for 2495TP, but sell it to people who own the expansion for 595TP. I think you'd make some serious coin, especially from those who are sick of the owlbear taking up the entire field of view...

Gljosh
04-22-2014, 03:27 PM
We got two versions of the owlbear, now I want another of the panther. Why? Because I like the panther more, and I want to use it at 28.

Offer it on the DDO store for a limited time for 2495TP, but sell it to people who own the expansion for 595TP. I think you'd make some serious coin, especially from those who are sick of the owlbear taking up the entire field of view...

I have been asking for the Motu Panther to be released as a limited time but a level 28 would be even better! You could have 2 owlbears, 2 panthers, druid pup/arti dog/pm skele, and summons that could be a pretty descent soloing team!

Silkenwise
04-24-2014, 05:50 PM

Here's a better idea: Scale these in power just like Pets.

Reduce the Minimum Level to use them to 1, and make them summon a Hireling creature at whatever level the item's user is. If you're level 15, you get a level 15 panther, level 23 you get level 23... you get the idea.

That way you can buy one companion, and it's your COMPANION. All the way through the game.

Uska
04-24-2014, 05:54 PM
I have been asking for the Motu Panther to be released as a limited time but a level 28 would be even better! You could have 2 owlbears, 2 panthers, druid pup/arti dog/pm skele, and summons that could be a pretty descent soloing team!

They should never release the MOTU panther its suppose to have been pre-order only! Doing a higher level version wouldn't bother me but the regular should never come out

Uska
04-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Here's a better idea: Scale these in power just like Pets.

Reduce the Minimum Level to use them to 1, and make them summon a Hireling creature at whatever level the item's user is. If you're level 15, you get a level 15 panther, level 23 you get level 23... you get the idea.

No thanks there is enough pets and hirelings pulled already

rosedarkthorn
04-24-2014, 05:56 PM
I'd love to be able to use the panther in epics. I'm for this idea. I'm getting a little tired of the owlbear thinking it doesn't fit through doors. Didn't have that problem with the panther.

Gljosh
04-25-2014, 03:38 PM
I'd love to be able to use the panther in epics. I'm for this idea. I'm getting a little tired of the owlbear thinking it doesn't fit through doors. Didn't have that problem with the panther.

Large Owlbear in a little door way.

Oh wait maybe instead of more Panthers, how about Golems? Turbine could make a Raid where you make Golems and upgrade them.