PDA

View Full Version : A couple of Commendations of Valor fixes that are still needed

ValariusK
04-18-2014, 12:15 PM
1. The tome of epic learning/greater tome of epic learning needs to affect commendation of valor rewards. Presently it does not. Can you fix this? It makes that item much less useful in the current environment. Don't worry about the 25%/10% bonus split, just make it do 10% on CoV and we'll be happy.

2. The Raid VON5/6 only gives CoV for Von6. This is a fairly long raid with a lot of xp, and it is fun, so many of us do it quite often. Von5 is the long one and needs a COV reward. If it isn't convenient/possible to give it thread a quest giver, then just stuff the COVs into the epic chest at the end of Von5, like you do with the new deathwyrm/thunder peak raids sometimes. Or just make von6's cov reward larger.

Zibowskij
04-18-2014, 01:31 PM
1. The tome of epic learning/greater tome of epic learning needs to affect commendation of valor rewards. Presently it does not. Can you fix this? It makes that item much less useful in the current environment. Don't worry about the 25%/10% bonus split, just make it do 10% on CoV and we'll be happy.

2. The Raid VON5/6 only gives CoV for Von6. This is a fairly long raid with a lot of xp, and it is fun, so many of us do it quite often. Von5 is the long one and needs a COV reward. If it isn't convenient/possible to give it thread a quest giver, then just stuff the COVs into the epic chest at the end of Von5, like you do with the new deathwyrm/thunder peak raids sometimes. Or just make von6's cov reward larger.

1. /signed

2. The raid might be "long", but it's easy and low lvl, so the CoVs you get are not that bad.. IMO it's more disappointing the lack of CoVs in ADQ's reward list

Dandonk
04-18-2014, 01:36 PM
I agree, tomes should give more comms, like other XP buffs do.

I wouldn't mind raids giving more comms than quests of the same level, to signify their higher difficulty.

I think we still need to look at explorer areas and challenges, as well, to not marginalize these forms of gaming.

And lastly, I think we should make sure that the rate of acquisition of the hearts actually match what was said at the start.