PDA

View Full Version : TR Cache

Kayla93
04-18-2014, 10:37 AM
I know this suggestion has been made thousands of times already, but again...
Could we have some kind of "search" option in TR bank? Or if not maybe the items could be in alphabetical order. Every TR I spend 15-20 mins each lvl trying to find my stuff... They should have resolved this long time ago.

Dawnsfire
04-18-2014, 11:00 AM
I know this suggestion has been made thousands of times already, but again...
Could we have some kind of "search" option in TR bank? Or if not maybe the items could be in alphabetical order. Every TR I spend 15-20 mins each lvl trying to find my stuff... They should have resolved this long time ago.

It would be nice if the cache was at least sorted in some way but Turbine just hasn't seen fit to do anything with it. You'd think with how important TRs of various types are that they'd do something. So I will happily /sign it but don't actually expect them to do anything.

Kayla93
04-18-2014, 11:52 AM
Its just something that doesnt really seem to need a lot work/coding to be done properly. So I dont really understand why its not done yet.
I agree - considering the importance they seem to put into TRing/ETRing they should make it easier for all of us.

Amundir
04-18-2014, 12:25 PM
I'd love searchable but would settle for sortable by level, ^_^

Kayla93
04-18-2014, 04:32 PM

Thats actually even better idea :D

Ivan_Milic
04-18-2014, 04:52 PM
Also would love search option when putting up lfm for quests so I dont have to scroll through 100 quests.

Ungood
04-18-2014, 07:47 PM
I could get behind either by level or by alphabetical.

I would rather level, that way, all the 11th level stuff would be together, so I would not need to guess what items are what level.

Dawnsfire
04-18-2014, 08:29 PM

Ooohhhh! My new favorite idea. /signed!

Kayla93
04-21-2014, 05:23 AM
Also would love search option when putting up lfm for quests so I dont have to scroll through 100 quests.
Quests in LFM are at least sortable by level and name - this option for TR cache would be more than enough.