PDA

View Full Version : Update 21 Patch 1 Part 3

KookieKobold
04-01-2014, 04:08 PM
We'll be bringing Lamannia down for an update at 10am Eastern (GMT-4) on April 2nd to update it.

We estimate it will be available again by 2pm.

I'll post here with updates to this.

UurlockYgmeov
04-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Now with even more BACON™!

Conjured
04-01-2014, 05:34 PM
We'll be bringing Lamannia down for an update at 10am Eastern (GMT-4) on April 2nd to update it.

Can we get some loots droped ?

die
04-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Will this update fix the issue with Akami. and If so when is the due date ?

Krelar
04-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Will this update fix the issue with Akami. and If so when is the due date ?

This has been in the release notes since they first put the patch up:

The client has also been updated with a new implementation of Akamai NetSession. Once installed, it is possible to uninstall the NetSession client, and NetSession will not be reinstalled unless necessary to download a new file or new installation. Additionally, the EULA has been corrected to remove language related to peer-to-peer technology, which we are not using in our implementation of the NetSession client.

No word on a release date yet but I would imagine they are getting close.

die
04-01-2014, 09:36 PM
This has been in the release notes since they first put the patch up:

No word on a release date yet but I would imagine they are getting close.

Thanks man.

Delacroix21
04-02-2014, 12:22 AM

Can we get patch notes on what is being changed/added/fixed?

Alternative
04-02-2014, 01:35 AM
so it's about wiping TR caches and mail boxes, right?

KookieKobold
04-02-2014, 11:06 AM
We've brought Lamannia back online!

Arianka
04-02-2014, 11:13 AM
relesase notes?

Conjured
04-02-2014, 11:33 AM

Can we get some loot kookie? please

rest
04-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Character copy fixed yet?

irnimnode
04-02-2014, 12:39 PM
what are the chance's of getting the auction house restocked?

Captdaniel
04-02-2014, 12:48 PM
With the wipe of the auction house due to the command ya'll ran upon bringing Laman back up there is no basic high level or dragon gear to fit up our toons with. Is someone going to restock it so that we can fit up our toons? Also are the devs going to be on again for those of us that could not be on when they last were? I know nothing about programming but would it be possible to make an NPC that sold or gave out the ingredients for the new weapons/gear? You want us to test these things but some of us never get drops from Devs and are not as experienced as other players to efficiently farm for them.

narizue
04-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Any ETA on release notes? Got a guildie at work waiting for me to email them...

sudzz
04-02-2014, 02:23 PM

Any chance there will be an option to buy the newest packs with our tons of TP we have? It's getting difficult to find someone online who has the pack and an invite pot most of the time, the recent pots dropped as passes do not work unless you already own the pack so that even folk with temp access cannot use the passes on each other. Cheers for update though :-)

Conjured
04-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Can you guys atleast add the packs to the store so we can run the new content? We cant test the content you guys put up for us to test if you guys arnt willing to upload them to the store or drop the gear to test.
+squeak+ would have, she was very concerned with our ability to play the new content but it seems you guys are not willing to help us at all. is there a place i can file a complain about it?

Grosbeak07
04-02-2014, 03:26 PM
Since it isn't a new post, the release notes don't make it to the dev tracker. But they are always available if you look through the Lama forums.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/438926-Lamannia-Release-Notes-(Last-Updated-4-2-14)

FYI - nothing new, at all. Other than they broke a quest.

Cordovan
04-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Any ETA on release notes? Got a guildie at work waiting for me to email them...

If there are further release notes to add, I will do so, but it looks to be mostly Lamannia-only bug fixes along with a change to the Crippling Flames benefit for Thunder-Forged weapons, so the effect no longer applies to Bosses and Raid Bosses.

Gratch
04-02-2014, 03:57 PM
If there are further release notes to add, I will do so, but it looks to be mostly Lamannia-only bug fixes along with a change to the Crippling Flames benefit for Thunder-Forged weapons, so the effect no longer applies to Bosses and Raid Bosses.

What about "Master's Blitz works again and now maintains it's counts through all forms of portals"?

Hope that is in.

irnimnode
04-02-2014, 04:27 PM
When will the ne quest pack hit the DDO store on Lamannia? And will it be possible to restock the auction house?

Sardonica
04-02-2014, 04:46 PM
What about "Master's Blitz works again and now maintains it's counts through all forms of portals"?

I was just testing Master's Blitz in the last hour or so (in comparison to Divine Crusader) in Thunderholme. The counter stays charged and the stacks stay on when I zoned. It seemed to be functioning better than on live. I did not specifically test portals, just zone changes.

Another good place to test would be Through a Mirror, Darkly, not sure my character is flagged for that yet, though.

raisaterasov
04-02-2014, 07:52 PM
When will the ne quest pack hit the DDO store on Lamannia? And will it be possible to restock the auction house?

Im wondering this as well. I'm looking forward to possibly testing out the new Divine Crusader in the new content. Having gear to be able to survive the new stuff is always nice too.

Arianka
04-02-2014, 09:55 PM

what are bosses exactly? just red and purple named or does that lebel also includ orange nameds?

Delacroix21
04-03-2014, 02:05 AM
what are bosses exactly? just red and purple named or does that lebel also includ orange nameds?

Orange named should be allowed to be level drain like on live.

EllisDee37
04-03-2014, 03:58 AM
Another good place to test would be Through a Mirror, Darkly, not sure my character is flagged for that yet, though.Also Madstone Crater. Plus DDoor in any quest.

poltt48
04-03-2014, 04:30 AM
I see on patch notes that stone paws was fixed on this but do not see anything about Runic Revitalization being fixed witch was also broke on this item and in known issues.

Esgilioth
04-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Hey Devs, can you guys come on by and drop more loot? I wasn't able to join in on the last loot drop and most of my gear was in the bank, so it would be much appreciated if you could do another loot drop.

Thanks

Cordovan
04-04-2014, 09:47 AM
I see on patch notes that stone paws was fixed on this but do not see anything about Runic Revitalization being fixed witch was also broke on this item and in known issues.

Yes, it looks like the Runic Revitalization issue did not make it into the patch. Sorry!

Seikojin
04-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Hey Devs, can you guys come on by and drop more loot? I wasn't able to join in on the last loot drop and most of my gear was in the bank, so it would be much appreciated if you could do another loot drop.

Thanks

It would be better if they could stock meepo with all named items.

Esgilioth
04-04-2014, 12:57 PM
It would be better if they could stock meepo with all named items.

Yeah, that would be nice, so they don't have to do loot drops and then I don't have to hassle them because I missed them :D

Trippany
04-04-2014, 08:10 PM
I have been waiting for at least 1 week to make new toons, do to the command that was used to wipe everything on lamannia up to and including everything that we had in our shared banks. When will the auction house and all of the ingredients needed to test be re-stocked?????? You want us to test these things out but yet, it is not kept fully stocked for people to test.. When will the Devs be back on, my husband has been trying everything he can to get help to level our guild up, even private messaging one of the Devs with no response at all. I am on this server to test new areas and new items so that I can better help my other toons on the normal server and having spent lots of money paying for my husbands and I's subscription to the game, the least that yall could do is respond and let us know what is going on....

Oxarhamar
04-04-2014, 09:05 PM
I was just testing Master's Blitz in the last hour or so (in comparison to Divine Crusader) in Thunderholme. The counter stays charged and the stacks stay on when I zoned. It seemed to be functioning better than on live. I did not specifically test portals, just zone changes.

Another good place to test would be Through a Mirror, Darkly, not sure my character is flagged for that yet, though.

Master's Blitz keeps its counters and stays charged in Thunderholme on live.

Best to test it in other areas and quests.

irnimnode
04-07-2014, 01:04 PM
So Lamannia is closed any idea when it will reopen and when it dose will the auction house get restocked and will the new quest packs be in the DDO store on Lamannia....can we get an eta on the next opening

thomascoolone64
04-13-2014, 12:57 AM
So Lamannia is closed any idea when it will reopen and when it dose will the auction house get restocked and will the new quest packs be in the DDO store on Lamannia....can we get an eta on the next opening

When is Part 4? Or is it gonna be Patch 2?