PDA

View Full Version : About Skeletons

DarkGospel
03-28-2014, 08:08 AM
Did the skeletons summon get better?

Well, all palemasters on my guild are using it and they say it's good and will always live more than the caster (they are even using it on epic content), however I'm not that convinced since I used to have a skeleton with all it's enhancements maximized + augment summoning and I still live way longer than the skeleton so I swamped to necro. crit and some archmage enhancements for extra DC and enhanced metamagics. and I'm really happy with it but if they are good now I might consider getting the skeleton summon again but if it's dependent on play style I'm better of without one it seems.

SirValentine
03-28-2014, 12:22 PM
A handy lever-puller for 2 AP? I'll take it.

Spending more than that on something that is otherwise squishy & useless? No thanks.

rimble
03-28-2014, 12:54 PM
A handy lever-puller for 2 AP? I'll take it.

This, and fortunately for me, it fit RIGHT into my AP spending as well...need to spend 2 more AP to get to Tier 5...bingo.

LiquidZombie
04-04-2014, 06:00 AM
I almost entirely solo and I like the skeleton as it has decent survivability and makes a good aggro sponge while dealing moderate melee DPS (although far less than a barbarian or fighter hireling).

If you run in well-balanced groups the skeleton probably isn't so useful especially at higher difficulty levels.

Eth
04-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Yea, basically lever puller for 2 AP. But even the 2 AP base version has about 1.1k HP at level 28. Can be a useful tank like here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiSphknV2X8

Gljosh
04-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Just reat them like the Gold Seal Owlbears, nice to kinda tank horrid for damage.