PDA

View Full Version : up to date 28-point human sorcerer build?

Voxden
03-26-2014, 04:38 PM
Nvm found one...

Gabrielmuller
08-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Good day fellows,

I still have difficults to find a sorcerer build.
I would like a build focused for new players, like "ElisDee's" and "Unboghwa's" builds. 28 pts, human or elf, with good damage.......
Would appreciate if someone can point me a topic link to that build, or post in this same topic.

Thanks,
Gabriel

unbongwah
08-05-2014, 09:25 AM
Converting my WF sorc (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/445930-Returning-player?p=5387853&viewfull=1#post5387853) to human is fairly straight-forward:

Stats: CHA 18 CON 16 INT 10
Skills: Concentration, Spellcraft, and UMD
Feats: Max (1), Emp (1), Quicken (3), Heighten (6), Extend (9), Enlarge (12) - the rest are the same

Enhancements mostly look the same too; I would probably invest at least 5 APs into human for Spellpower Boost, +1 CHA, and 10% heal amp.

Wipey
08-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Farwind's is still pretty much standard I would think.
Just drop Con to 15, Greater Enchant instead of Wizzy past life and maybe 3 x Greater Charisma to make up for lack of past lives.
Some like 3 x Charisma, others Ruin/Hellball.
Fire while levelling ( Fireball , Firewall, Delayed Blast Fireball ), heavy Enchant and Air in epics.

Eth
08-05-2014, 09:50 AM
If this is your first arcane caster I'd really suggest to do a wizard life first and later TR into a sorc.
You can test out all the arcane spells that way and see for yourself what works for you.
Also you get the best past life for any DC caster once you TR.

Gabrielmuller
08-05-2014, 11:09 AM
Thank you guys for the comments.

If this is your first arcane caster I'd really suggest to do a wizard life first and later TR into a sorc.
You can test out all the arcane spells that way and see for yourself what works for you.
Also you get the best past life for any DC caster once you TR.

This is a good advice for a beginner.
I will do that.

Any suggestion of Wizard build???

Thanks
Gabriel

autochthon
08-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Thank you guys for the comments.

This is a good advice for a beginner.
I will do that.

Any suggestion of Wizard build???

Thanks
Gabriel

Essentially the same as sorcerer.

Gabrielmuller
08-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Sorry, don't need anymore.
Just found Elisdee's "Palle trapper for new players" build.

*PS: love ElisDees and unbongwah's builds