PDA

View Full Version : areas for level 8 war cleric to level

WarPriestftw
03-21-2014, 07:50 PM
hello and thanks, having issues leveling the 7-10 range i guess, 7-8 took forever ..im vip with access to everything but cant seem to find a good zone with good or easy xp, looking for a 6-8 range area with quests that are soloable with a hireling

thanks for any advise help to a new player

JOTMON
03-21-2014, 08:29 PM
hello and thanks, having issues leveling the 7-10 range i guess, 7-8 took forever ..im vip with access to everything but cant seem to find a good zone with good or easy xp, looking for a 6-8 range area with quests that are soloable with a hireling

thanks for any advise help to a new player

House K side quests... gets your backspace favor too..
then do House K Von's.

Jingwei
03-21-2014, 08:59 PM
The vault of night chain, the red fens, and later parts of delera's tomb should all provide good xp.

Stoner81
03-21-2014, 11:48 PM
Redwillows in House J is another good one to do, tons of XP in it for the level. Also there is the Depth's chain in House D they are in the tavern by the Marketplace entrance (4 guys round a table).

Stoner81.

Kriogen
03-22-2014, 04:18 AM
Ingame, press 'P'. You get Adventure Compendium panel. Sort adventures by "level" (click "Level:" column). You will get all quests sorted by level that are not much higher level then your character.

DDO doesn't really have leveling "zones". Quest are scattered all over the place. Thats why Adventure Compendium panel is useful.

I'd run (or rerun):
- Tangleroot quest chain. Good for House J so you get Warp Time trinket. I gives you +50% running speed. Must have as quests are scattered all over the place.
- Deleras chain. You have Voice of The Master for +5% XP bonus?
- Redwillow is nice, so is Gwylan's Stand
- you could do Gray Moon Den
- you did quests in 3BC

... lost of XP available.

Sianys
03-22-2014, 09:03 AM
Really, just about all of the level 7 & 8 quests are soloable with hires. My favorites are Stormcleave Outpost and Caverns of Korromar. The former gives great XP and loot, and the latter is mostly undead, which I know you can handle easy, and there's some good named items that drop. The Delera's chain is really good, as mentioned. For level 9 and above, Red Fens is fairly unique - the wilderness slayer area is a smorgasbord. The Church and the Cult is a must, I think, for Bloodplate Armor and the chance to get the Silver Longbow.

unbongwah
03-22-2014, 11:06 AM
looking for a 6-8 range area with quests that are soloable with a hireling
Why does a battlecleric need a hire? :confused: I mean, you've got heals and presumably melee DPS, what more do you need?

In any case, the wiki's Quest by Adventure Pack page (http://ddowiki.com/page/Quests_by_Adventure_Pack) is a good place to consult when looking for new Eberron adventures to run; doesn't list the Forgotten Realms quests, though, so I guess it hasn't been updated in a while.

mna
03-23-2014, 10:08 AM
Why does a battlecleric need a hire? :confused: I mean, you've got heals and presumably melee DPS, what more do you need?

Fire support.

(Hey, I was an Artillery Forward Observer once.)

Oh, and pulling levers.