PDA

View Full Version : Shada Kai Chain and SA

Fedora1
03-20-2014, 07:51 AM
If the rogue does not have agro, will the chain area-of-effect (AOE) attack get sneak attack damage against mobs?

CThruTheEgo
03-21-2014, 12:09 PM
If the rogue does not have agro, will the chain area-of-effect (AOE) attack get sneak attack damage against mobs?

I have heard others report that it does not, but I have never played a shadar kai.

Fedora1
03-24-2014, 05:47 AM
I have heard others report that it does not, but I have never played a shadar kai.

Interesting. I appreciate the reply. Thank you.

Miow
03-24-2014, 06:24 AM
Interesting. I appreciate the reply. Thank you.

It is interesting because it's such a high risk move, you would think it did so you could build your character towards using it. In epic content it simply doesn't do enough damage, SA is the only way it would be useful but you would have to worry about aggro and ultimately dying but at least you can work on a remedy for that.

Fedora1
03-24-2014, 07:28 AM
It is interesting because it's such a high risk move, you would think it did so you could build your character towards using it. In epic content it simply doesn't do enough damage, SA is the only way it would be useful but you would have to worry about aggro and ultimately dying but at least you can work on a remedy for that.

I would think it would be treated like a cleave. Do those get SA damage?