PDA

View Full Version : Need Favored Soul Advice

ChemE
03-19-2014, 01:20 PM
I usually play a PM but I have 2 more FS lives to go. Last time I rolled a Human FS and maxxed wis and constitution and called it a day. It was a solid build that I really enjoyed. Looking to do something similar but with all the changes, I thought I would get some opinions. What I enjoyed before was healing, casting all the evocation spells and what not. I am not opposed to Iconics either, if one of those fits the bill.

Catteras
05-07-2014, 05:45 AM
I usually play a PM but I have 2 more FS lives to go. Last time I rolled a Human FS and maxxed wis and constitution and called it a day. It was a solid build that I really enjoyed. Looking to do something similar but with all the changes, I thought I would get some opinions. What I enjoyed before was healing, casting all the evocation spells and what not. I am not opposed to Iconics either, if one of those fits the bill.

In a nutshell, max wisdom for dcs. Then high cha for sp and high con.

Feats to consider: maximaize, empower, empower healing, heighten, quicken, evocation focus line (as many as you can fit), toughness, epic toughness, spell penetration line (this becomes important in higher levels, especially ES epics)

Human, pure FVS.

I like human for extra feat. Feats are tight here; you only have 8 feats for heroic levels. Evoker FVS need lots of feats to get the job done in my experience.

Unless you have lots of sorc past lives (evocation) and wizard lives (spell pen) and nice gear, be prepared for epic levels to be tough. However my recent evoker FvS tore up heroics. Then when he hit epics really struggled. But it was for a static group with little gear and no past lives, so that definitely had some thing to do with it.