That would be in Ataraxia's Haven

Gljosh
03-17-2014, 03:49 PM
Kraken-Lich

Eye of the Deep

lain5246
03-17-2014, 11:56 PM

oops your right, though it would be awesome.

droid327
03-18-2014, 02:14 AM
Kraken-Lich

Why is it that every time there's an awesome monster, someone always tries to make it undead (ie Doomsphere), then Lichify it, then make it an Illithid? Why cant we just have awesome monsters?

Just make a Fiendish Draco-demi-Illithilich and be done with it. A brainstealer dragon that achieved Demilichdom and then bargained with a Demon Lord for unholy power. Also it p()()ps Beholders.

SirValentine
03-18-2014, 04:21 AM

No, the one there is just an ordinary, non-Epic Gazebo. There's still room in the game for the more powerful Dread Gazebo. Kind of like we have both Wolves and Dire Wolves.

Maybe some famous high-level loot, too? How about the Head of Vecna? (Yes, I know it's not an Eberron artifact.)

Gljosh
03-18-2014, 07:40 AM
Why is it that every time there's an awesome monster, someone always tries to make it undead (ie Doomsphere), then Lichify it, then make it an Illithid? Why cant we just have awesome monsters?

Just make a Fiendish Draco-demi-Illithilich and be done with it. A brainstealer dragon that achieved Demilichdom and then bargained with a Demon Lord for unholy power. Also it p()()ps Beholders.

ZOMGZ YES!!! Can it make the beholders while flying so only Monkchers can attack it? Kraken-Lich was a joke based on the "we need dragons!" BOOM Dracolich Raid followed by Shadow Dracolich Raid. I can't wait for the Shadow-Draco-Tarrasque with his beholder-dragon and giant-illithid army raid.