PDA

View Full Version : Add Green Steel Rings as an Option

General_Gronker
03-04-2014, 11:52 AM
I assume that the absence of green steel rings was somehow connected to the ring crafting from ToD. However, that was never a good reason to leave rings out as GS options. I think it's well beyond the time you added rings as an option in GS crafting. It's not going to overpower anything (no more so than GS does simply by being at least).

Lokeal_The_Flame
03-06-2014, 05:50 AM
I like this idea and think that this should be done for sure!

JOTMON
03-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Well, if they are even considering screwing with an old raid to add something like Greensteel rings..

... then don't forget the Greensteel Handwraps !

and while they are there they can add Greensteel outfits, armor and shields...

I am all for a Greensteel ensemble .. could even add a greensteel set bonus...

SilverHeals
03-06-2014, 09:34 AM
Well, if they are even considering screwing with an old raid to add something like Greensteel rings..

While the rings, armor, and shields are a good idea. Handwraps and outfits make no sense. The thing about green steel is that they're made of -steel-. They would be called gauntlets not handwraps and you wouldn't be centered(if this was a possibility they would have to create a whole new item called gauntlets that say level 15 monks get a proficiency with and become centered with them). Outfits are designed for you to be centered, so again, the metal would throw you off.

Just my 2 cents

Stormraiser
03-06-2014, 09:41 AM
While the rings, armor, and shields are a good idea. Handwraps and outfits make no sense. The thing about green steel is that they're made of -steel-. They would be called gauntlets not handwraps and you wouldn't be centered(if this was a possibility they would have to create a whole new item called gauntlets that say level 15 monks get a proficiency with and become centered with them). Outfits are designed for you to be centered, so again, the metal would throw you off.

Just my 2 cents

You do know that there are flame-touched handwraps, a silver-studded handwraps in DDO, right? And brass knuckles that deal adamantine damage? No reason why you couldn't have greensteel-studded handwraps or greensteel knuckles.

Stormraiser.

SilverHeals
03-06-2014, 10:03 AM
You do know that there are flame-touched handwraps, a silver-studded handwraps in DDO, right? And brass knuckles that deal adamantine damage? No reason why you couldn't have greensteel-studded handwraps or greensteel knuckles.

Stormraiser.

Right! They seem to have slipped my mind, thank you ^_^

Lokeal_The_Flame
03-06-2014, 08:59 PM

But if they make greensteel armor, I'd better see Epic nimbleness, exceptional fortification, exceptional constitution, and heightened awareness become attribute options XD

TrinityTurtle
03-07-2014, 08:50 AM
But if they make greensteel armor, I'd better see Epic nimbleness, exceptional fortification, exceptional constitution, and heightened awareness become attribute options XD

Only if the minimum level for the armor isn't 12 like the other wearables.