PDA

View Full Version : Eldritch Knight Medium Armor PRR bugged?

Shaz
02-18-2014, 01:28 PM
So I finally got all the way up to the Medium Armor Proficiency enhancement (yeah!) and merily manufactured myself a new Magecraft Breastplate, excited to get a few more points of PRR and AC (albeit, not much, but hey, I'm a wizard in armor! Yeah!), and noticed that my PRR actually goes down when I equip the breastplate, which seems totally wrong.

See screen with my old light armor (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227795220), note the 6 PRR.

See screen with my new medium armor (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227795255), Note the 5 PRR.

According to the descripton of Medium Armor Proficiency, I should have 4 + 2/3 BAB, which for me would be like 8.6 (I guess 8?).

Anyone else seeing this with this enhancement? Is there possibly something else going on here I'm not thinking about? I didn't have any buffs on, and I'm pretty sure I don't have any equipment that grants PRR (at this level such things are pretty non-existant).

Another intersting thing to note, is that I normally get some text in my general dialog about getting PRR from my light armor, but no such message appears when I equip the medium. I tried logging out and logging back in and re-equipping the medium armor to no effect.

mezzorco
08-09-2014, 06:53 AM
I know this is a necro but...
Same thing happens to me with Warchanter medium armor prof.

6 prr from Rough and Ready +
6 prr from Ironskin Chant = 12 base PRR

BAB= 4

Light armor: 2 + BAB/2 = 4 -> 12+4 = 16 and light armors correctly give me 16 PRR

Medium armor: 4 + BAB*(2/3) (round up) = 7 -> 12+7 = 19 but medium armors give me 15 PRR

autochthon
08-09-2014, 09:07 AM
The enhancements don;t actually give proficiency so you don't get the right PRR. Same thing happens with warforged armored bodies.

mezzorco
08-09-2014, 11:13 AM
The enhancements don;t actually give proficiency so you don't get the right PRR. Same thing happens with warforged armored bodies.

It seems that you only gain 2/3 BAB instead of 4 + 2/3 BAB.
Well, I hope it gets fixed in the upcoming armor pass...