PDA

View Full Version : 2wf favored soul viable?

Noritine
02-16-2014, 02:31 AM
I have an abundance of khopeshes from a previous life.
I would like to do a 2wf and make use of these. Im lazy so I would prefer an iconic build.
36 point build. +4 supreme tome.
Any help with a build would be greatly appreciated (:

stoerm
02-17-2014, 07:23 AM
I would like to do a 2wf and make use of these. Im lazy so I would prefer an iconic build.

Whipping out a simple "viable" build isn't hard, but need more information. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm getting the vibe you just want a FvS past life using your greensteel, and maybe haven't considered that iconic means going to level 28 (soon 30). So, to make sure:

1) Does "viable" mean you just want a (heroic / epic) past life?
2) Are you willing to use lesser hearts if you go iconic?
3) Are your weapons useable to cap?

Some random thoughts: Bladeforged 2 pally 18 fvs is a simple old school build, the dex penalty hurts a bit but you have a +4 tome to compensate. Take a level or two fighter for feats and haste boost if you like. If you can spend a lesser heart, you could use 8 fighter 2 monk as a TR framework instead.

AbyssalMage
02-17-2014, 12:57 PM
Very viable.
12 FvS/6 Ranger/2 Monk (Used for feats) and 12 FvS/6 Monk/2 Paladin is the other build I have seen but I do not believe the second one uses Khopeshes.

Noritine
02-17-2014, 08:56 PM
Viable as in something I can play and not get beaten to a bloody pulp.
I could care less about the past life feat or epic past life. I just enjoy the fvs class.

I wouldnt mind using a lr heart but I would rather not if necessary
And weapons go up to about 23 and then are mehh