PDA

View Full Version : Harm Scrolls

Zoda
02-03-2014, 05:28 PM
I think Pale Masters have the worst self healing in the current endgame (speaking of high end ee, not eh random trash epics where aura is enough), the SP cost on NEB is huge, and you can't rely much on aura when you are facing shdar kais and other high end ee mobs. Heal scrolls with some healing amp and/or (working) scroll mastery with the potential addition of coccon is far superior to PM self heals in my opionion, and when I say that I'm not even considering the SP cost of the negative bursts and auras.

So my question is: is there any reason why we don't have harm scrolls at vendors? I don't see why Pale Masters should be without a scroll healing option while fleshies/robots get Heal/Recon scrolls, and then I'm not even cosidering the OPness bladeforged brought to the game.

I'm not asking for direct buffs to PM or anything, just something as simple as harm scrolls at vendors. Make it happen please.

Trillea
02-03-2014, 05:31 PM
I think Pale Masters have the worst self healing in the current endgame (speaking of high end ee, not eh random trash epics where aura is enough), the SP cost on NEB is huge, and you can't rely much on aura when you are facing shdar kais and other high end ee mobs. Heal scrolls with some healing amp and/or (working) scroll mastery with the potential addition of coccon is far superior to PM self heals in my opionion, and when I say that I'm not even considering the SP cost of the negative bursts and auras.

So my question is: is there any reason why we don't have harm scrolls at vendors? I don't see why Pale Masters should be without a scroll healing option while fleshies/robots get Heal/Recon scrolls, and then I'm not even cosidering the OPness bladeforged brought to the game.

I'm not asking for direct buffs to PM or anything, just something as simple as harm scrolls at vendors. Make it happen please.

Agreed! We have recon and Heal, Harm would make sense.